Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei immediately wraps her legs around his waist, and hugs him tightly, pressing her breasts hardly against his chest. she deepens the kiss, quickly shoving her tongue to inside his mouth and moaning louder, feeling the pleasure crossing her entire body
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath quietly watched Mitsuki, but made no attempt to try and cheer her up. "....Best for me to leave.... I'll redo the manga from scratch back at my place.... I've got the website already written down....." With that, he swivelled around, and - like he had appeared - left quite silently and stealthily, as to not disturb her anymore then she already had been.

Kurtz chuckled softly, as he saw Dorothy quickly run off and out of the kitchen. "Eh, the worst times always come when another person comes...." Muttering to himself, he looked at the bowl. "....Hm, bet that tastes great."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan humps her deeper and fast as he moans loud in her mouth while kissing and frenching her harder as he roams her body hungrily with his paws
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei moans louder inside his mouth, frenching him harder and passionately for a few seconds before slowly breaking the kiss to close her face to his neck and stick out her tongue to swirl it furiously around his neck. "...ohhh... mnhh... I love you so much"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan murrs as he pulls out of her, as a thin line of precum is connecting his cock and her pussy he then picks her gently to then get her on her feet, he kisses her softly and then turns her so her back is facing him and makes her lean on the desk with her legs a bit spread as he holds her from behind and his paws take hold of her breasts and then he sinks his hard dick inside her pussy deeper. "ggnnngh.... so good...." he moans loud as he starts to humps her slowly first but quickly increasing the speed of his thrusts again as his paws squeeze and caress her breasts hungrily and licks her neck softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei closes her eyes, arching her back to the limits, moaning louder in pure bliss, her orgasm quickly developing and her tails slapping his butt playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar nodded to Saphire, "Glad you like it" he smiled, wagging his tail happily until he heard her question, "Lemme check" he said and walked off, before stopping and turning, still smiling, "Go ahead, take a seat cutie" he kindly told her and then proceeded to the kitchen, "Kurtz?" he said after seeing him, "Where's Dot?" he immediatly asked.

OOC: Wait for BOTH Shadow and Faiz now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki sniff softly, trying to hide her sadness from Nath, as she look to him with her tears wetting her eyes and cheek. "...You can...continue drawing...the manga...at your place..."

As she said that, she slowly walk towards the balcony before sitting and lends her back, hide half of her sad face with her knees while looking the night view of city.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Shadow redoubled his efforts at the sounds of Alice's moans, he pressed his pointed nose as far into her cunt as possible as his tongue wagged around inside her, lapping up her juices as he did.

"Why don't you try sticking that lovely cock into my ass?" Katt shook her ass a bit as her tail wagged around, after releasing it's grip on Blaze's neck, "I've always wanted to try that."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sorry." Nath muttered from the front door. "I shouldn't have said a thing... I'd like to cheer you up... but... I won't... for your sake. Enjoy your night, Mitsuki. I'll get it done for you by tomorrow morning and hand it to you in class."

With a sigh, he looked up to the night sky, before he slowly jumped onto the railing, and onto a nearby lamp-post, before sitting down on top of it. "Stupid..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds