Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Nath was then confused as hell. How could she be in love with someone, if she didn't even know where he was, or how he looked?

"Uh.... then, how do you even know him? By name?" Nath asked quietly, as he helped her up. "...Because it's going to be way harder trying to find a person by just a name..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I know how he looks like...5 years ago..." Mitsuki looks around and she notices an image of her boyfriend huggling her. She took the photo frame and show to Nath.

"He's Ryan...and this is our image 5 years ago... That time, he still in Flamedramon-teenage-look. The accident were took place...after a day I confess with him...to become his girlfriend..." She lowered her ears while she revert back her past.

"...I don't know...how he looks like...after the last time...I saw him at hospital..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"...How bad.... was the accident?" Nath asked Mitsuki quietly, as he put a paw on her shoulder, looking at the photo frame. "...If it was anything serious back then.... I have to say his chances of being out there.... are kinda slim..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"....He's in comma...for 2 months... I'm always monitoring him all the time... and one day...when I open my eyes...I saw he's not at bed... The medicine equipment still on bed..." She lowered down her face, swishing her tail slowly. "..I search for him...for 1 year..like a mad people...Till now...I can't find him..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt purred happily as her nipple stood up at the arousal, "Mmmm, I love when you play with my breasts." She murred as she continued riding on his cock, her pussy dripping wet with lust.

Shadow glanced over at Carman then at Alice, "If you're up for it I'm in." he smiled at the thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"it would be an honor dance with you honey" Dan says as he smiles after a bit he finishes eating and takes a last sip of his cup of wine and after clean his muzzle with a napkin he gets up and walks up to her and offers her his paw as he looks at her with a smile. "So shall we dance my love?" he smiles
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She blushes and reaches out her paw to hold his paw gently and smiles cutely at him as she slowly gets up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and leads her a away from the table to the livingroom as he then holds her close by her waist and they start to dance, it was a slow dance, the song was very soft and romantic, he smiles at her and kisses her forehead gently, his tail coils around her tails gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She wraps her arms gently around his neck while looking up at him and smiling cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions