Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Damian smiled slightly. "Anything in particular you prefer? A certain style or dish?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei smiles and keeps blushing lightly. "anything is just fine. I don't mind eating anything you cook really.. "
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian shrugged and nodded, heading into the ship's galley, slipping out of his robe somewhere along the way. "Alright then... I'll see what I've still got then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"ngghn... yeah....s'only a bruise..." Altima said, as he looked at his rescuers face, which was still blurry. "Who are you?" the dragon asked, as he tried as much as he could to see her face more clearly.
< Dantooine >

"I'm a friend, someone who's here to help you. You may not know it now...but you have helped me...been kind to me...in another place...another reality." Pulling her hood back over her head, Psrixia revealed her face to the Jedi.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Suddenly, the blurr around this jedi's face dissapeared, revealing-

"Psyrixia? but.....wh-...Thank you..." Altima said, as he stood up and held her in an embrace, holding her tightly against his body.
Yoosei nods and slightly closes the door to the room where she is. trying to get herself comfortably she slowly strips her black cloak and sighs softly. it has been some days since she had rested.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian managed to find some rice and some cuts of meat that were still good, so he threw them together into a wok with some oil, and proceeded to make a stir-fry out of it, and as the meat and rice sizzled merrily, he started cutting vegetables to add to it, humming softly as he did.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei gently puts her cloak on a chair and then gently brushes her hair with her paws, letting part of it fall over her shoulders. she looked so wonderfull like that, no one would tell she is a Jedi just by looking at her like that. she is humming happily as she caresses her hair, her tails swish softly around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Dantooine >

Psyrixia tightly embarced him back, "Oh, Altima...", feeling his muscular form against hers, "you've been my savior...I don't know what I would've done...where I'd be without your intervention...probably be...d-dead by now..." The dragoness lost her composure and began to sob upon his shoulder.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz