Join our server on Discord

Digimon Savers / Digimon Data Squad
Yes, it will be a very good episode. Very many people will like the episode.
I'll be on the look out for the youtube link when avalible.
Apparently Yushima will be coming back in episode 31, he'll have Ikuto with him...and episode 32's title mentions Ultimate Evolution so...Ravemon and JumboKamemon...? Damn these next 5 eps or so are spanning out to be amazing.
I hope we get them. That would be great. Then satsuma and the girls can charge in.
In super awesome spectaular ginormous showdown of all DATS Ultimates vs. Kurata's Goons and Army!

Awww damn, I can already see it!

I want to see Ikuto take down Kurata in a one on one.
Also seems like Rosemon will fight Spinomon.
Indeed...Rosemon vs. Spinomon...and the Ultimate Evolution in the title...??? Maybe that is more centered on Yoshino than Yushima or Ikuto? Or maybe Ultimate Evolution refers to Ivan's BioStegomon evolving into Spinomon!
Question is why it is Holy.

Valdurmon is a Holy Bird, but Ikuto
Probably because they're in Holy Capitol when it happens? Or maybe something "holy" causes the evolution...perhaps it's a "holy" influence and causes Rosemon to Burst Evo...who knows...I just know I'm excited!

And I'm not sure what's going on with Touma's feelings "changing" in an upcoming ep...that will certainly lead to the Shinegreymon/Miragegaogomon showdown for episode 35 that was mentioned way back when.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Probably because they're in Holy Capitol when it happens? Or maybe something "holy" causes the evolution...perhaps it's a "holy" influence and causes Rosemon to Burst Evo...who knows...I just know I'm excited!

Would be unusual if she gets her Burst Miode before ShineGreymon gets his.

The Reclaimer Wrote:And I'm not sure what's going on with Touma's feelings "changing" in an upcoming ep...that will certainly lead to the Shinegreymon/Miragegaogomon showdown for episode 35 that was mentioned way back when.

Touma loves Nanami maybe?
It depends on when the 20 minute movie comes out. And I can't picture tohma and nanami together.