Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
a guy is heading from the beach he has short, sort of spikey, brown hair he also has eyes like a cat is wairing baggy jeans and a t-shirt and a flopy hat (kind of like TK's hat in sessen 2; the hat is to cover his cat ears), he has a backpack with camping/hikeing gear (like rope etc) he also is holding and admieing a trophey that says marshal-arts tournement champion, he also has a katana on his right hip.

ic: *he hears commotin coming fromthe vila and is intereged to investiate* "I can't remember the last time i've had any hospotalaty or been indoors eather, maybe I'll give it a shot. :) " he walks to the door and knocks
*Shiira gasps and moans loadly as she is slammed over and over by Mar, her body racked by one orgasm after another, letting out at least a quater of a cup of cum from her pussy. panting hard, she blushes and whimpers as she is pushed into a 69 possition, not sure what to do. she knows what a blowjob is, but never has done it before. trembling with fear of messing up, she takes Mar's cock into her mouth, moaning as her pussy is licked by the reptilian fox digimon. she accidentaly bites down a little when her slit is licked, then widens her eyes and starts ot tremble more as she takes her mouth off of Mar, small indents in his member left over from her bite* oh my god... i-im sorry.. i-i didnt mean to bite down like that... i-ive never done this before... oh god, im sorry....
''Ack!'' He wimpered a little from the bite ''aggh... that...'' His dick throbbing around, seeming he was eager for more, even he felt pain from the bite he recieved ''...don't worry sweetie... it didn't... hurt...'' He said along with some pants in the middle of his sentence ''Go on... I kinda like your tongue...'' He smiled a bit, then licked her entrance softly and slowly, tasting all he outer pussy and not entering, the tip of his tongue teasing her clit softly, careful not to make her jump so much, or he'd lose his dick for sure ''Let's do it softier for both... okay?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *instinctivley winces in pain* Ouch. That has to hurt.

IC: Nina began unzipping blue's pants while she continued licking his chest, "Someone's getting excited." She began rubbing his shaft.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*she shivers in pleasure, putting Mars member back into her mouth, making sure to keep her jaw open and held tight so that no matter what happens, she would not hurt him. she gently sucked on his cock, hoping that is what she was supposed to do, never having given a blowjob before. she gently runs her tongue along the underside of Mars legnth, doing her best to lick it in this possition* Mmmmmph.... yummy....
He gasped and shivered a little, feeling her tongue do it's work and moaning from complete pleasure as the pain went away ''Mmmmnh... yeah... go on like that furry girl... go on..'' He was getting really aroused and that made his dick throbe inside her mouth while his orgasm builded again slowly, his tongue running all her slit and teasing her clit harder, he took it inside his mouth and started to suck on it a little hard, his clawed paws grabbing her buttcheeks and pressing her cunt against his face more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mmmmmmhmmhmmhmmm.... *she moans and sobs a little, tears coming to her eyes as you suckle her clit, never having felt such pleasure before. she feels herself building her own orgasm, blushing and laying her ears back, trying to holde it in. She has never done something like that though, and, needless to say, fails miserably at it.* mmm.... mm-no... i-im gonna cuuum... m-move your head.... *she pleads around your cock, not wanting to cum all over your face, that would be humiliating*
''Nngh... come on... release it... give me your juice...'' He moaned as she kept sucking on him, his tongue entering her pussy again and teasing her insides, his clawed paws now were on her pussy and spreaded it more so his tongue entered farther, his own orgasm on the verge, but he held it as he wanted her to cum first ''Do it Shiira... gimme...''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Grey, who has been arguing with Visor, grumpily opened the door, his expression lifted. "hello! can I do anything for you? how about some drinks?" Grey asked cheerfully.
"-I'm telling ya' Grey, if Ivy starts acting all goofy again, you should- oh. you're busy- I'll talk to ya' later then." Visor said as he walked in on them.