Join our server on Discord

Furry
nice! I have GOT to learn how to draw!
;P Yeah, maybe you have to... anyways... I got his permissionto show this furry pic too, it's about Faiz again, and Chris, who is his twin, and of course a Two-Tailed Renamon, btw, the shorter one is Chris, I find this picture just adorable, Comments accepted:

[Image: ChrisandFaiz.jpg]

Talk about Brotherly love :) anyways... he already told me, more are to come later, and they will start to get naughty ;)
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Awww, those are really nice!
MUST-CONTROL-AROUSAL... gungh-
Faiz is making a another two pics of us right now, but these ones will start being a little more... moving, than romantic, I think he caught my image and hairstyle with the first pic lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
really? I can't wait-
Those are really interesting pictures and .....

I'm BACK FROM VACATION!!!! :D

That makes me so happy! and it looks like I missed out some interesting ish....I missed all of you....

DMX wrote
Quote:...moving, than romantic, I think he caught my image and hairstyle with the first pic Laughing

That's your hair? wow um cool image of hair enjoy the doubling of shadow giving it more depth.....

gunter, ditto....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Welcome back loney gabu!!! I missed ya! for goddamned sake this was starting to be quiet and somewhat boring! yay!

And btw, yeah, that's my hairstyle, originally I had black hair, but I diyed it white ^^;
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
scrumdiliumcious....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Heh, your sig is right, DMX. You are an adorable little dragon.