Join our server on Discord

Alphabet Game
Vulpix

Emmy: *a light blush appears on her face as she moans softly in her sleep then a flow of her pre left her pussy from Kiva's fingering which she openned her eyes to but she still believed she was dreaming* K-kivaa..you're...making me so w-wet..*murs softly looking down at Kiva's finger in her pussy*
The OCA
Xenmas

Kiva: *smiles lovingly at Emmy* oh that's the point my sweet love *she said softly as she keeps sliding her finger in and out of Emmy's pussy in such a pleasing way*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yuri

Emmy: *giggles softly then starts to moan loud and blissfully* Oh K-kiva! *her paws grip the bedding as her pussy releases her orgasm drenching Kiva's paw with her juices* Ahhh-ahhh
The OCA
Zexion

Kiva: *murrs softly and stops fingering Emmy as she pulls her finger out and brings it to her own mouth, licking her paw clean and murring happily* so tasty as always my sweet love
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yiffy
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
X-men

Emmy: *panting heavily with a deep blush on her face looks up at Kiva with a cute face* Thank you..my love that was *gasps* very lovely *slowly sits up and kisses Kiva gently and briefly on the lips and smiles cutely*
The OCA
Wonderlust
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
viscus
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Underground
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Temptation

Kiva: *murrs and smiles as she returns the kiss* good to know my sweet love *she said sweetly and then nuzzles Emmy*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions