Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mar softly neared his fork with a sorrentini, he had seasoned his plate with a strange mixture of cheese and a slight touch of pepper, a favorite of his, "Hope ya like this, my sis loves how I season food" he grinned and fed the sorrentini gently to Saphire.

Dot smiled, then with a wooden spoon she was using to mix the sauce, she took it out, bending forward slightly to taste the mixture. Closing her eyes she slurped silently, her butt sticking up in air as she did so.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saphire gently took the pasta with her maw holding her paw under her chin so none of it comes out then chewed it up good and swallowed them smiled happily "You're sister has great taste. Its delicious." she licked her lips of cheese and seasoning.
The OCA
"I'm really glad" Mar smiled. "You know," he started, leaving his fork on the plate, "I mean no disrespect towards the restaurant, but I kinda always like to season anything I eat" he grinned, "Maybe I could cook for ya some day" he winked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Wow handsome, strong, and you can cook." Saphire smiled "Is there anything you cant do?"
The OCA
"I will be right back handsome," said Carman as she reluctently got up and went over to Alice and Shadow and wishered in Alices ear, "Alice would you have a problem with a foursome?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice, while sucking, blinked as she heard the whisper, she soon turned her head as she stopped licking, "Uhm... well.." she blushed and looked up on Shadow, "Shadow? What do you say?"

"Daddy always told me to look nice for the ladies" Mar joked, his eye remaining close as his grin never left his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Then your mom must be the luckiest girl int he world to be married to somebody Daddy." Saphire smiled cutely "From what I can see, he was a great man."
The OCA
Mar smiled a bit and nodded, "According to their version, dad was the one who cheered mom up when she was about to kill herself from depression. Kind of a boring story" he said, not wanting to bore Saphire, "I say you are the luckiest girl in the world, no one can match the beauty of your fur when bathed in moonlight."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My parents sometimes called me "Lunar" because of how my fur always kinda glowed in the moonlight." Saphire then took a sip of her ice water.
The OCA
"Lunar?" Mar repeated, "That's an interesting nickname you got there" he grinned, "Now I'm really wondering why is that no one invites you to date. Beautiful, cute, pretty, funny, sexy... what the hell's wrong with those guys?" he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad