Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Kurtz only nodded, as he continued to slice the veggies, whistling a little tune to himself while doing so. On occasion, he would stop, and glance at Dorothy, before turning back to the slicing.

Nath innocently then plopped another piece of steak into his mouth, chewing on it happily as his tail swished behind him. His other paw then slowly put down the knife, as it then headed for the can of pepsi.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Katt lifted up her hips slightly and lowered herself onto his erected prick, skewering herself on it as she screamed in delight, "OH BLAZEY!" She continued kissing him as she raised and lowered herself onto him.

"A-Alice we shouldn't," Shadow tried to resist as Carman's scent severly aroused him, then when he picked up on Alice's scent he couldn't hold it anymore as he nearly tackled her onto her back on the sofa, "I'm sorry, but I can't help it right now." He said as he nuzzled her soft chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed finally caught a whiff of the scent still rubbing Carman's breast then he looked down at Carman "Carman..are you..feeling okay?"

< Resturant >

Saphire lowered her ears a bit looking at Mar "I dont mean to be selfish. Are you having a good time as well?" she said worringly.
The OCA
Blaze moaned and said, "Don't you think that I should remove my pants," as he pulled them down to give Katt better access to his cock.

Carmon looks at Disturbed, "I think I got that orgy I need," she said as she grined and rubbed his chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
After a while, Mitsuki finish eating the steak and headed to the glass of strawberry milk, and take a gulp slowly. "Ahh..." She then place the empty glass while her eyes staring to him.

"How's the dinner, Nath...? ...I hope the taste suits you..." She spoke in soft tone with a blush appears again.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Katt lowered herself back onto his cock, now uninhibitated by the pants she was able to take it into her entirely as she moaned in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice was pleased by Shadow's action, she expected him, doing that, and she started to enjoy it a lot, "Come on, undress yourself!" she said, helping him already by removing his shirt, "I want that huge cock inside me..."

"Aww... don't worry. I didn't mean it like that" he chuckled a bit, before reaching to her chin to scratch it, "I just love spoiling sexy girls like you."

Dorothy smiled as she finished with the chicken, she started preparing a curry shortly afterwards, each time she'd pass near Kurtz's she'd swing herself near him to show off her curves.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow quickly slid off his pants and boxers, nuzzling Alice's chest the whole time, "Oh god I love you!" he said happily as his fully erected dog cock sprung free of his pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Nath finished the last part of the steak on his plate, and smiled, as he gulped it down. "Oh, it's beautiful, Mitsuki.... succulent, too." He then opened his can of pepsi, smiling. "Thanks for this... again..."

And Kurtz slightly drooled or chuckled each time she did, as he soon finished chopping up the veggies. With a smile, he turned, and, moving over to the fridge, pulled out a bottle of water - chilled. "Ahhh... that's me done with the veg..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blaze moaned in pleasure as Katt lowered herself on is prick, "I never get tired of that feeling Mistress," said blaze as he started playing with her tits.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz