Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Well, he's..." Shadow paused as his sensitive nose picked up the scent quickly, Is that, don't tell me Carman's in heat. he thought as it quickly aroused him, his cock already sliding out of his pouch, Oh crap, this isn't good. If that hits Katt than me, Blaze, and Disturbed'll be in big trouble. he thought, knowing how Katt got when she got aroused.

"Blaze?" Katt sat down next to him, "He okay?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed moved his paw to Carman's right breast and started playing with it with a smile on his face while gently kissing her head.
The OCA
Yoosei
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze slowly come to and looks at Katt for a moment as he smelled Carman scent getting a boner as he laid. "What is wrong Sha.. Carmen is in heat this time of year and I totaly forgot about it," said Blaze as he chuckled

Carman reached between her leg and rubbed her ainking sex she her sent filled the reaching every one nose. "Don't stop Disturbed please," she said as he played with her tits.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alice giggled at Shadow's remark, she saw him quite distracted and off a moment later, "Something's wrong, Shadow?" she said as suddenly her nose picked up a strong scent, she would be able to say that it burned her nose from such strength, but she kind of enjoyed sniffing at it, That scent is... she thought to herself as her eyes trailed off to dart her vision on Carman.

OOC: ORGY!

IC:

Mar smiled, "Maybe it's dumb for me to say it, but I think I'm spoiling you" he winked, laughing at himself from the inner joke.

Soon enough the waiter came with their orders, neatly left them on the table and left.

"Gee... thank you! It's kind of hot here y' know" Dorothy said, giggling as she slipped off her gown, revealing her form only covered in her bikini.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah... for some odd reason." With that, he then moved over to the sink, and, pulling out the handwash bottle, squirted a bit onto his claws, rubbed them together, before washing them under the sink.

After that, he then went back to the chopping board, and started slicing up the veggies. "....Which, actually, I don't mind."

Nath nodded, before taking his own knife and fork, and slowly eating the steak as well. As he chewed on it slowly, he took the time to taste it as well, before he swallowed the piece in his mouth. "Heh... it's good..." He thought to himself while cutting himself another slice from his plate.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Carman's?" Katt started as her nose finally picked up the scent, she was already an easy person to arouse and the scent and Blaze's large boner quickly pushed her past as she pounced onto Blaze, "OH BLAZE I NEED YOU!" She said as she started kissing him deeply and rubbing her ass against his growing boner.

"We should probably be going!" Shadow said as he stood up quickly, his erection causing a large bulge in his pants.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mitsuki kept eating the steak with her tail swishing happily. It's very long time she never had a male, or could be presume as her favorite artist, have a visit and had a dinner together.

Se was really happy and wanted to know about Nath more. Meanwhile, her eyes could out stop glaring at him, because he was too adorable for her. While she's eating, she thoughts of some words he said to her before. "..I wonder...why he call me...cute..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alice blinked at Katt, she grinned at the sight, she pulled Shadow by his sleeve down, "Nah, let's see how much this is going to" she wagged her tail excitedly, her own scent was mixing up in the air by then, puppy girls didn't have that of an arousing effect as dragonesses but it still was there and near the horny male dog as well.

Kurtz's words made her laugh a bit, "You horny draggy" she playfully poked out her tongue and went over to grab the condiments and herbs, "I'll prepare it with brother's sauce, he taught me how to make it last time he was over here" she giggled and started carefully slicing the chicken breasts, preparing them on a small wooden table.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As you wish Mistress," said Blaze as he let Katt pounced on him and have her way with him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz