Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Mitsuki's eyes widen and blush deeply, as feels him huggles her and nuzzling her hair. Her heartbeat raises very quickly, at the same time, she can heard his heart beating fast, and she slowly broke the hugs while she raise her body. She spoke nervously "....I-I'm...g-glad to..hear..i-it..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
He nodded slowly, as he put a paw to his eyes, before looking up at her. An idea came to his head, and he smiled innocently while blushing. "...W-Well... uhm.... if it's not too much to ask.... Is it alright if I include you into 'Souls of Eternity', Mitsuki?"

A few moments later, he also added - to say the least, blushing very deeply while doing so: "And.... well, if you say yes.... then... can I also be your... partner, in there too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki's eyes widen, while her crystal green eyes looking into his eyes. She nods her head slowly, accepting his suggestion to place herself inside his current manga. "I-Id...love to...having myself inside your manga..."

She paused a bit while blushing deeply, before continued. "....and become...your partner...in the manga..." She was too embarassed as she she said that, while bring her face to other direction.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath then lifted his paw up, and placed it on her shoulder, smiling softly while still blushing. "Well... I promise to make sure myself in the manga protects ya and gives it a good storyline..."

Suddenly feeling an urge - he then placed a kiss on her shoulder, before pulling back. "....I'll do my... my best to capture yourself in the manga... cutie..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A blush still crossed on her face as he kiss her shoulder. "...This is...my first time...I let someone do this..." She silence for a while, before spoke. "..I-I will...look forward...to it....I hope it will...be the best...manga I've read...so far..."

Suddenly, her stomach growls a bit and place her paws on her belly, blushing deeply. "..A-Anyway, do you hungry...? ...I can cook...something for you too..."

OOC : Post flood. My first time doing it. XD
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: yay.. lol
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh you mean the date?" Saphire smiled and giggled "Its been great so far, cant wait for the rest." then she looked at the cafe as she sat down "And for the cafe its really beautifal."

< Appartment >

Disturbed was now watching the tele flipping through channels then came to DSC (Digital Sports Channel :P) then he stood up in excitement "The Veemons won!! Fuck yeah!!." he yelled pumping his fist in the air.
The OCA
Dan turns her gently so he now is looking into her eyes and then kisses her softly. "Are you hungry Yoosei? I can cook something if you want" he says after break the kiss
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles and kisses his nose.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and kisses her nose playfully. "then I'll make some dinner for us, anything in special you want to eat hon?"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions