Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"I see. Okay," Savior said. "I'll bring you to a toilet to do it, but you have to not move while I put your cuffs on," he explained. "If you don't promise to hold still, you'll just have to go in the corner. Do you understand?" he asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(She is already in cuffs, they are binding her arms and legs, you could carry her there since she is already naked)

"OK!" She said cheerfully, waiting for Savior to take care of her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'm stupid. Sorry))

Savior picked the girl up and carried her to the bathroom, silent as a stone, but trying to be comforting with a small smile. Once they reached the bathroom, he placed her on her two feet in front of a toilet, pulling the seat up so she could pee standing up. He also got out a birth positive or negative tool and ordered her to pee and ignore her, while he used the device to determine if she was or was not pregnant.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"But...but your still here..." She said with a heavy blush. She was apparently unused to people watching her pee. If Savior refused to leave then she would eventually be forced to pee in front of him, but she would blush hard and cry a little over it. As for the test, it came back positive. Either Hope was pregnant, or her unique biology made her seem pregnant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry. I've already seen you naked and melted you," Savior replied, unwilling to move. He looked at the device in his hand, before sighing and placing it next to the sink. He wiped a tear from her crying eyes and hugged her when she was done. "Its okay....Are you ready to go?" he smiled, and would pick her up bridal style if she was and bring her back to her dungeon.

His mind was thinking about the results he had and he sighed, wanting to review the files he had on Hope to see if it was possible that her strange, mutated genes just made it seem like she was pregnant...
Hope pouted slightly as she was brought back to the dungeon, and saw the room where Shad'Ja was being kept on the way down. "Is someone in there? I smell peoples." She said cutely, sniffing towards the door. She was like an excited puppy, and wanted to move around and see things.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes. If you're good and you behave, you can meet them later. For now, do not worry about them, they'll be fine," Savior explained, opening the door to her dungeon and placing her on the ground, soon closing the door. "Now Hope, do you still want me to 'melt' you?" he asked, leaning down to peck her lips.
She nodded cutely, rubbing up against him when she was laid down. "Ohh! I want to be melted!" She said excitedly, wiggling her butt with excitement.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Savior nodded and held her by her hips with one hand, as the other hand took his belt off and pulled his pants down. He kept his utility belt within arms reach, just in case, of course. He rubbed his cock against her pussy, before pushing it into her, holding back his moans as his cock became harder and bigger within her, reaching its full size. He didn't thrust yet though, letting Hope get use to it.
"Ow Ow owwy!" She complained, having yet to be aroused enough to make the penetration painless. She looked up at him, for either her stomach or her back (What position do you have her in?) and pouted. "That hurts...thats not fun." she protested. A little foreplay ought to make her nice and wet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)