Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I could feel another orgaum as he kept on thrusting into me. "I-t won't...huh....be long." I say slightly panting a bit as the orgasum got near.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I am now breathing in slwo deep breaths, my orgasmt at it's peak now, I grasp her hips and pull her to me as i thrust deep inside of her. Orgasming, my cock twitching and throbbing inside of her.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
I could feel him go off in me, I was also close to going off as well. I made a couple of thrusts before I had another orgaum. I started to breath deep from having another ogasum, slowing down the thrusting.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I wrap my arms around her, pulling myself out of her as i pull her down and to the side. stroking her hair, brushing and combing it in awe of how she looked in afterglow.
The OCA
I made a little moan as he took his cock out of me, I looked at him and smiled. I put my head on his shoulder and made a sigh and was wondering what else we could do today.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I smiled back at her, methodically brushing her hair, Wondering what else will happen today, my other arm wrapping around her in a loose embrace.
The OCA
I started to kiss his neck a little, feeling turned on still as he was so close to me. I stopped just for a second and looked at him, “What else do you want to do today?”
Creative Minds
The OCA
I look at her seriously for a second, "We start clearing the snow from the garage." I say, though a second later I couldn't hold the look and smiled, showing I was joking, maybe...
The OCA
"Um... well that might be a good idea." I noticed that face meaning he was joking or something. I started to move away from him going to the wardrabe and got out some underwear and clothes.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I get up as well, although with a slight regret. "You now, we could always come back in to...warm up, later." I say, though my eye's never leaving her body.
The OCA