Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
Mika analyze their stories including her experience, and she make a short conclusion. "It seems the storm affects our computer and our Fursona appear in real life. And is all of you still remember the roleplay topic taht we currently joined in furry forum on the Internet? Someone did mention about the villain, right?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well that not entirely true...You see I've been part of several fourms." she blushed as her secret was coming out. "I've only used Monia for a year, but I have been on at least 5 different forums." She said before giggling at the pickering of Prowl and Ray. "He suits you Ray." she chuckled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"He does?" Ray asked excitedly, beaming.

"I DO?!" Prowl exclaimed disbelievingly, tail and ears drooped while he hung his jaw.

The two exchanged glances for a brief moment before Ray suddenly cheered and Prowl pretended to be sick, gagging.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Oh, cheer up, Prowl," Erimis said in a comforting voice. "You're nothing like Ray. You are very unique, not to mention more awesome." Erimis gave Prowl a thumb's up. "No offense, of course, Ray." Erimis smiled.

Nothus quietly snuck up beside Tia and whispered into her ear now, "Erimis is lying through his teeth. You pretty much hit the nail on the head about those two, Ray and Prowl. I can't seem to tell the difference between them."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"I can't believe this, what ELSE did you put on me? COOTIES!?" Prowl practically ruffed. "Thanks Eri, you're a pal, I ca- I can hear you Nothus!" He called at him, flicking one of his perky coyote ears for emphasis. "Inhuman senses?"

"None taken." Ray replied casually.

"You'd better not lick her ear too, pervert!" Prowl called at Nothus, partially miffed about being compared to Ray.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Tia smiled at Nothus words. "I know." she whispered back admiring the snake hyrbrid a bit. It was strange that at the beginning she was so nervous around the fursonas, but over time she was getting use to them all. Like they were old friends she knew her whole life.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm..well, it's getting dark. Let's go to my apartment for a picnic. You want to come, Tia and Alex?" Mika stated.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Rawr." Mar simply murred to Monia, "What do you say then? Lil' Ereth and I are H in two ways. Let's kill two birds with one stone, yes?" he grinned, emphasizing with a growl as he lifted Monia up in his arms, "Bring the 'icing' for our cake, Eth. We'll have fun!" he said, bringing the dragoness to the couch.

(Outside)

Alex watched and heard the commottion over the other fursonas, not understanding what the deals were. To him, all this was pretty much a freak show, but Tia seemed to be enjoying it "Well..." he stammered at Mika's offer, "I don't think so. We have our fursonas here at home and I really doubt we want to leave them alone."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia mewed as she was lifted up by the big blue dragon. "My my two handsome dragons wanting little old me. What do I ever do?" she grinned running a fine claw along Mar's thick neck. "But are you two handsome able to tame this dragoness?" she whispered with a seductive glint in her eyes.

"Yeah, I think it's better we stay here. Who knows what Mar and Monia would do if we left. "Probably something perverted..." she said giving a stink eye as though to say. "Because of YOUR fursona."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[Outside]

Prowl's stomach growled some more, and he clutched his midriff again. "I'll go, I'm staaarving." He whined.

"I'll meet you up later, I smell like garbage. I'm gonna go shower and change out of my school uniform." Ray said, and with a wave, walked back toward his apartment where he first met Nothus.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers