Join our server on Discord

Furry
wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-WAIT just one darn moment...
Gunter... is gay!?
This is shocking news- I only just learnt what YAOI meant- and you seem to have submitted most of your posts here- and the YAOI RPs place- CRAP- You think you know a guy... :shock: :o :oops: :?
Velmont VanCrimson Wrote:wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-WAIT just one darn moment...
Gunter... is gay!?
This is shocking news- I only just learnt what YAOI meant- and you seem to have submitted most of your posts here- and the YAOI RPs place- CRAP- You think you know a guy... :shock: :o :oops: :?

Does it? I always assumed he was streight with a penchent for furries, weather male or female. I don't think it's the men, so much as the fur. Nor do I care.
well I heared he was bi.
Veemon's Followers
Would you judge by tastes? what if he just like M/M and F/M art/fics? And afterall he might not be bi or gay, would he? :?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
FIRSTLY, I am not gay, I have a taste for these though- I guess I'm bi-
SECOND- what's it to you if I AM gay? you didnt care enough to stay, and now you're here dissing my sexuality? well- go to hell.
I agree with Gun-Gun, it's not your place to judge him.
So what if Guntey's Bi? Who cares!?
I'll tell you gunter, IGNORE the bastard, judging by your posts, you're going through enough already.
if it makes you better, can I join the Yaoi RP?
Okay... let's chill this thing off, we all have our tastes and meh... Gun's right, who cares? bleh, just stick to your own, and btw... here's a really cute and romantic pic of a two-tailed Renamon friend of mine with me, with the ring he gave me, both characters 1.Are from a RP through MSN, and 2.Are copyrighted by my awesome friend and artist, Metal Renamon, oh... and in the RP... we are both Bisexual. :P

Here's the pic, I hope you like it, it's from when we got to be near again after being separated because the loss of memory(talking about the RP of course):

[Image: MarandFaiz.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Well that got out of hand...
Blitz VanCrimson Wrote:I agree with Gun-Gun, it's not your place to judge him.
So what if Guntey's Bi? Who cares!?
I'll tell you gunter, IGNORE the bastard, judging by your posts, you're going through enough already.
if it makes you better, can I join the Yaoi RP?

Like I said, Blitzy, I DON'T KNOW if I'm Bi.
-and yeah, sure- join the Yaoi Rp. :D

-and nice pic DMX! hmmm- is that... a flamedramon?
Quote:-and nice pic DMX! hmmm- is that... a flamedramon?

Yep, I'm a Flamedramon in that RP, and I sure get hella lot of sexy Renamons for me in it :D
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad