Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"I got it," Katt said when the door rang, she opened the door and smiled at Shadow, "Took you long enough." She looked at Alice with a slight grin, Wonder what they were doing when I called. She thought with a slight smile, "Come on in." She said heading back to the kitchen.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Alice smiled to Katt as she walked in with Shadow, "Hee. Second time I've been here, second time we have kind of a reunion" she grinned to Shadow.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shadow how .. Alice I did not know that you were comming as well I don't have enough so what about chinise take out instead of sushi and keep the tab under $150 guys," said with a slight pained look from around the corner in the kitchen.

"Great I love chickin chow mein," said Carman
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh, sorry," Shadow said, "Hope we aren't intruding on something."

"Oh I love Chinese food." Katt said happily, "They have the best chicken."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: *sweatdrop* sowy meant to erase it when I got done ^.^

Saphire gaze still on the resturant "I can only imagine." she then looked on Mar and smile "Lets go."

< Appartment >

Disturbed's ears perked up at the sound of food "Hey I'm hungry."
The OCA
OOC: Uhh.. mark it as a quote, it'll be confusing to read it like that n_n;;

IC:

Alice cocked her head to the side, "Not enough food? Strange," she faked a small giggle, but decided not rise up anything, just continued after Katt, "I love chinesse food, too."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It not that I just had enough food on hand for five people not six my bad and remember the bill total need to be no more than 150 dollars," stated Blaze as he came around the corner from putting up the food.

"Blaze do you have to make it sound like you about to go broke," Carman as she snicked.

"Carman you know I don't like going over 2000 dollar bi-weekly," said Blaze as he sat down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh relax, I invited them so it's only fair that I take care of this." Katt smiled.

Wow, wouldn't expect Katt to do something that generous. Shadow thought.

"Shadow you can cover it right?" She asked as she looked at him.

Should've known. Shadow thought with a slight laugh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Relax every one I got more than enough money to pay for diner I just don't like to go over my allowance that I get from my parents for being in college," said Blaze.

"Katt do relize that Blaze's parents are loaded and that two grand that he gets every over week is just his allowance for being here they got every thing else paid for already he just has to study and make good grade to keep it that way," said Carman as she handed Blaze back the money that she did not spend.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well we don't mind helping still." Katt insisted, "We aren't exactly bad off ourselves you know."

"Yeah except the diffrence is his parents don't mind giving him money." shadow said with a smile, "Our dad's really tight."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad