Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
"Alright." Saphire walked with Mar hugging his arm like she was before walking down the street with him "Stupid tail."
The OCA
OOC: Let's skip till the restaurant.

IC:

As Mar stepped on the street next to the place, he grinned to Saphire. They were now in the same cafe as the morning, but the tables were different placed, "What ya think?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Right-o

IC:

Saphire's ears perked up she smiled softly "Its very cute, it looks great!." she said walking up to one of the tables and softly sat down "Its very pretty here at night." she said looking around seeing it changed to a nice warm resturant.
The OCA
"This is nothing compared to you" he complimented, then beckoned with his arm to the restaurant, "And you still haven't seen anything, heh."

OOC: Post Flood.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushes a bit and kisses his cheek as well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan smiles and kisses her lips softly. "you are forgetting something really important foxie, call your friend" he says with a light chuckle
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei sweatdrops and blushes a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"Well... I do know some japanese..." Nath commented, before he smiled, and brushed his cheek softly against hers, blushing deeply. "....But... do I have to understand what the words mean, Mitsuki? Can't I... just sing with you?" His tail then wrapped even more around hers, hoping that she would say yes.

"Quality time with the person I love. How.... joyful." Kurtz murred softly, as his claws started to rub her back. "....I'm glad... that you can come along, Dot... really.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"think is wise talk to him right now hon? I mean after all this I don't know if he is in a talkative mood" Dan says kinda worried
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions