Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
May moaned a bit, before opening her eyes and seeing Kase. She nodded her head and stood up. "How was your sleep?" she asked, looking at the ground. Thoughts of their talk last night were obviously in her mind. After a few moments, she got into bed two and hugged her sister.

-----------------

"I don't intend to...Unless you do anything incredibly stupid," The Master added, before chuckling a bit. "If push comes to shove, I may have to start teaching you how to use a weapon. Just in case." He then patted Tal's head, before kissing her cheek. "Such a good little slave," he complimented, moving his hand down to grope her ass, but just for a moment.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase Blushed a bit from the hug, but didnt pull away. "Good enough I suppose." He said softly. He didnt want to talk about what he had learned last night, it didnt help his situation at all, and so it might as well have never happened. "What do we do today?" He asked, eager to change the subject.

--------------

Evoline smiled. "A weapon...I think I would like that." She said softly. Tal was still munching on some bread and moaned softly as the small slave was kissed and groped, rubbing "her" rear against Master's warm hand and looking somewhat disappointed when Master pulled away.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I don't know. I heard some other slaves say the Master is busy today with something, so I doubt we'll see him again. I guess we have another day to ourselves," she replied, hugging her sister lovingly.

-----------------

The Master nodded once more, and stood up again. He walked over to the door and knocked on it, and spoke a few words. After a few minutes of waiting, a goblin ally walked in, carrying with him two wooden swords, and a pair of staffs. He left them in the corner of the room and left. "We can rest, or something else if you wish before training. I only wish to make sure you are not helpless," the Orc said as he went back to Tal, sitting before her, kissing any crumbs that fell on her face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase smiled a little as he was hugged and snuggled into it, content to be in May's warm embrace. But suddenly, new thoughts began to enter his head. The Master was leaving him alone quite a lot, he would be a fool not to try to use the time he had by himself to find a way to be free. There had to be ways, he just had to find them, and with another whole day to himself, he could do just that, he was sure of it! But he couldnt tell May, who seemed to be suffering some kind of Stockholm Syndrome. Even if he was protecting her, he was not protecting Kase, not the way Kase saw it, and so if he could escape, it would only be for his benefit.

------------

Evoline looked at the wooden weapons and shrugged. "Im stronger than I look. That human had to overpower me many times before he could actually chain me up, and then he never once let me out." She said. "Some sword training will be good." She agreed. "But first, I think I want to rest and digest. I havent been up and about for a long time, and my body is still sore from my...time at the mansion."

Tal smiled cutely as The master kissed the slaves tender face, cleaning it of crumbs. "Thank you master." The timid child said softly, scooting a little close to the large orc when he was done.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"So what do you want to do today, Kase? Another trip to the theater? I heard they're showing a new play about an Angel who fell from Heaven, falling in love with a mortal. Or we could get something to eat first? Or go to library. Or maybe just lay in bed, cuddling together."

--------------

The Master nodded, before looking at Tal. "I think young Tal and I will go for a wall," the Orc said. "If you need anything, there are guards outside. Notify them, and a maid will come to assist you with whatever you aquire," he said as he walked over to the door, but looked at Evoline before knocked on it. "Need anything else?"

If Evoline needed any clothes, drinks, or such and such, he would order it, along with a finely made, and comfortable dress for Tal. Once everything arrived, The Master threw the dress at Tal and ordered her to change into it, while if Evoline wanted anything, gave it to her. After which, the Master planned on leaving to somewhere more...private.
Tal dressed himself in the dress, the small slave following close behind the master as they left the room. If allowed, the cute little servant would take the orcs hand so he could be led around, but if not would walk silently behind The master, walking to wherever he was leading them.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master allowed the girly boy to take his hand, but did not say much as they walked. Some other Orcs and other races turned to stare at, what they believed, to be a young girl. The two soon arrived at the same inn Evoline had been at. The Master asked for a private room, and the orc led his slave to the room. Once there, he closed the door, and kissed Tal, forcing his orc tongue into her mouth.
Tal moaned softly as his orc master kissed him forcefully. The young slave did not resist, allowing the master access to all he wanted. Tal's small tongue danced timidly with that of his masters, and the sheer strength of the kiss and the passion that went with it made Tal dizzy, weak, and lustful. "Master..." the little slave moaned softly when the kiss was over, struggling to stay up as dazed eyes looked up at the large orc.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, my dear slut?" the orc teased, licking her cheek. He moved his hands down Tal's butt, and squeezed 'her' ass. Tal would also feel his large orc cock rubbing against his smaller one, and he began to lick and kiss her neck, slowly leading her to the bed.
Even through the dress Tal could feel 'her' masters large cock, and moaned softly as 'her' tender ass was grabbed. The small slave closed one eye as the master licked Tal's soft face, slowly trailing down the young slave's neck. Tal stumbled slight as the master led him to the bed, already seduced by the forcefulness of his masters nature.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)