Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Anna smiled and nodded at Shadow before heading to her room. She pulled the key from her pocket and slipped it in the lock, turning the doorknob and walking inside. The walls, floor and even the bed were the same blank, yellow color. She would fix that soon enough. Her suitcase and things had been left here for her, and she started unpacking her things, planning on redecorating her room to better suit her tastes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"If you were a girl, there'd be numerous ways that you could repay me. Be glad that you're not," said Shadow, not even moving from his resting position or opening his eyes.
"Ok.. well i gotta get heading back... Vooks probably worried about, I mean she is watching over starfire-...uhm... shes watching over...uh...um...Well i gotta go anyway.." Altima said, heading for the door.
Shadow's eyes snapped open at the mention of Starfire's name. He instantly sat up, glaring at Altima.

"You have Starfire in your room? What the hell do you think you're doing with a Teen Titan!" he snarled, ready to sound the alarm.

OOC: Since she probably isn't going to play a very big role in this RPG, could we just have our fun with Starfire and then snuff her? It's up to you Angewomon Lover, since you're controlling her.
OOC: we were going to turn her in to brother blood (leader) but hes not here right now.

IC:

"i hope altima gets back soon. i dont want starfire passing out."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: well snuff her as in kill HELL no! shes worth something if we turn her in to brother blood... or we could keep her as a sex slave ^_^

IC:"Uhm...well...yeah..." Suddenly, he saw Shadow ready to run for the alarm. "DON'T! don't worry shes subdued, she attacked us alone and underestimated us...we took her down easy.... anyway i gotta go..." Altima said, opening the door.
"Alright, but if she escapes, it's on your head buster, got that," growled Shadow, settling back down in the bed and resuming his cat nap.
OOC: the reason i mentioned Starfire was so that your character could get some...action...

IC: ok, well then, take care.." Altima said, as he rushed back to his dorm, knocking on the door. "Sorry I'm late, I had to help a new student find her dorm."
"oh. THATS what took ya so long" she stuck her tongue out and grinned. "so whatcha got?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"This..." Altima unslung the back of"stuff" on the bed, he then directed his attention to starfire, who was still struggling to get out. "How long has she been trying to escape?"