Join our server on Discord

Emmy and Kiva = Cuties :3
Emmy successfully removes the dildo from Kiva's lovebox sucking up any juices that escaped then hugs the cute fox in her midsection nuzzling into her tummy, "mmhhh I love you too my sexy cutie foxy."

(Bus)

"Oh I see what you mean," Saphire said looking around noticing the back was pretty empty then turned back to Yoosei looking out the window. The blue wolfess smiles softly as the sun hits her fur it made her look really pretty then she leans her head against the fox's shoulder and looks out the window with her as the bus drives.
The OCA
Kiva murrs and then smiles while gently wrapping her arms around Emmy, pulling her closer and cuddling her so lovingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I agree full heartedly Kiva my love, us meeting was destiny my sexy foxy," Emmy replied. The wolfess then lowered her ears suddenly looking away she then stepped up out of the tub placing her paws on the sink counter she quietly starts to pout.

(Bus)

"Oh well now that you mention it..." Saphire was interupted by a yawn,"..I am a little tired." The wolfess snuggled up against Yoosei getting nice and comfy before closing her eyes.
The OCA
Kiva blinks and looks with a concerned expression at Emmy. She then slowly gets out of the tub and walks towards behind Emmy and hugs her gently by wrapping her arms around her waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy puts a paw on one of Kiva's that wrapped around each other, "I love you so much my lovely Kiva," looks at Kiva with eyes full of tears, "but we can never truely be together, I mean we can't get married, we can't start a family...can we?"

(Bus)

Saphire smiles happily cuddling against Yoosei as she faded away in sleep. In her sleep she dreamt about the lovely moment they shared once before which to her were very special dreams.
The OCA
Kiva smiles softly and then licks Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy cracked a gentle smiles before throwing her arms around Kiva, "I'll do anything to have you with me Kiva, I will love you from now and always." The wolfess nuzzles into the fox's neck lovingly before looking at Kiva and kisses her gently and breifly on the lips.

(Bus)

"Mmm five more minutes," Saphire said with a gentle yawn as she nuzzled against Yoosei's breast and rubbing her thigh softly with her paw still in her nice dream.
The OCA
Kiva murrs and returns the soft kiss as she then brings her paw to Emmy
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Emmy smiles even more throwing her arms around Kiva huging her tightly, "I will be the best I can be I'll do everything I can to make this work I promise," she said muring cutely nuzzing the fox's cheek. "Should we call up our families and tell them the good news?" she asked half-heartedly as she never really told her family of her choice of lovers.

(Bus)

"Hmm! Huh?" Saphire quickly awoken from her sleep, "Oh gosh I'm sorry," she said with a nervous giggle as she stood up grabbing her and Yoosei's luggage handing it to her then started towards the front of the boss before stepping down off the boss and awaited for her fox friend.
The OCA
Kiva perked her ears up and twitches her nose as she looks at Emmy. "..y-you think that's w-wise to do right now? I mean..it's just..I really don't know what to tell to my family.. plus it's been a really long while since I last talked with them to be honest..." she said softly while lowering her ears a bit.

< Bus >

Yoosei blinked but then just giggled as she grabs her luggage and steps off the bus as well just after Saphire. she looked around and smiled. she had to admit she missed this peaceful place, a small city where rare are the cars on the road, it was really quiet there as usual. "I was missing this a lot..honestly.." she said as she smiles at Saphire. "anyway.. let's go to my home" she said softly and started heading towards her home.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions