Join our server on Discord

Pillow fight!
FUCK! *runs and body slams both Shadow and senjuro, breaking the table more and hurting them badly*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'll only tell the joke if zeph asks. And speaking of her, she's the only one who hurt me. And we're not doing anything like what you might be thinking.
>_> <_< >_> and who thought about that? I was just asking what was going on that you left all of a sudden to... a room... together... and... oh! you meant THAT!! hmm... you sure know how to startle a guy that litterally is on two other men... *gets off from Shadow and senjuro* Okay, at least... do you want anymore... uh... *grabs nearby bottle* water?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*gets back on his feet* Get the head out of the gutter. *walks outside to a drunk man in the street* no seriously get your head out of the gutter, *lifts man's head out of gutter and tosses him into the middle of the street* Much better, *walks back to the room stepping carefully over Senjuro's body* now what were we talking about? *loud screeching and honking can be heard from outside* Huh, I wonder what that was about?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"wee! football! i wanna play!" *tackles DMX and Senjuro*
"woo!"
*still sitting in a pool of his own blood*....i...hate...you...all...>.>;;;
I hate myself for not doing this before... *grabs pillow and stuffs it in Seit's mouth* there, die peacefully and silently *gets on position and rushes at Cas and tackles him really hard against a wall* take that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh!" *thud*

*grabs DMXs arm and flips himover onto the ground*

"bring it little girl!"
*takes pillow out of mouth and gets up*....FINE..ILL WALK TO THE ER......
Quit being a baby, the ER is only an 18 mile walk from here. *climbs up to the second story* DEATH FROM ABOVE!! *jumps off aiming for Cas, DMX, and Sen* WHEEE, OH SHIT!! *misses everyone and lands face first on the ground*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad