Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
OOC: this is interesting, mind if I join bro?

Name: Visor
Breed: same as Grey
Height: same as Grey
Background: one of Grey's brothers

IC: Visor looks up at the villa, then looks at a piece of paper. "yup, this is Grey's place alright." he said, and the he rang the doorbell.
The door swung open, slowly, and Harry stood in the doorway.

"Ah ha! Welcome, Master Visor! How have we been? I'm afraid Grey's busy right now, he's hosting an orgy in one of the upstairs bathrooms, along with Miss Ivy."
''I almost thought it... but thanks for telling me'' He said while moaning as he humped Shiira more, his tail stopped entering, but to start pumping in and out of Nina's pussy fast, the tip of the other tail teasing one of her nipples hard, as the rest pressed on her breasts more ''I have my things too... but I like devils more than angels'' He chuckled as he kept fucking Shiira and Nina, he humped the cat-girl hard, but slowly paced, his ears picked up some noise ''Hmm? Someone is outside... bah, who cares?''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm Grey! I think you made a mistake vel! lol

IC: Grey went downstairs to see what it was.
Visor raised an eyebrow. "you don't say? Orgy? Little bro and Sis? bathroom? nice to see you too harry!" He said.
"Ah, here comes Master Grey, now. Master Grey, Master Visor has returned. Would either of you like a cup of tea, snack, or will you both be going up to the bathroom directly?"
"no thank you harry- wait- did you say tea? well okay then!" Grey said-
"Visor!?" Grey exclaimed. "what do you want?"
*Shiira monas and whimpers as she is penetrated then humped like an animal, emmense pleasure mixed with a tiny bit of pain from the brutal pounding. true, she is sopping wet and her pre is leaking all over her thighs and pubic area, but a hard slam is a hard slam, and her sex juices only lubricate her walls so much. she whimpers some more, holding on tight to Mar, her breasts aching in pleasure and pain, not daring to protest, or even open her mouth other than to moan and whimper*
Ryu slipped his tail under Angel and lightly pushed her off him and to the side, he rolled over on top of her, "So, is Angel a name? Or a way of life?"

Nina pushed forward slamming into Mar, accidentley pressing him forward hard, she spread her wings as she came her vagina clamped down in a vice-like manner around Mar's tail as she moaned/screamed in pleasure.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Agh... that is actually starting to feel good for my tail...'' He moaned and started to hump Shiira like mad, his own orgasm started to near quickly as he felt her tight cunt walls press agains this dick, his tail pumping in and out really hard in Nina's cunt ''Mnnh...'' He continued moaning in the kiss he was giving the cat-girl and kept playing with her boobs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad