Join our server on Discord

Eternal Lecherous Calamity - MK. XII - Chapter 47 - Verse 8: Altima/Ray
Prowl panicked a little, but Giro laughed.

"Impossible. I mean, C'MON, How could anyone do that without us noticin'?" Giro shook his head, amused at the idea. "Quit speculatin' shit like that, its freakin' retarded. Calm down and think through it rationally. Maybe its in a mouse hole." He said, and scoured the basement with his eyes. He refused to believe that a seasoned warrior such as himself would fall to such... undignified predicaments.

Prowl calmed himself down a little, and clenched his butt a little. Sure enough, he felt a sharp sting in his rectal passage, and it wouldn't dislodge. "Aw fuck."

"What?" Giro mumbled as he looked at walls closely.

"I was right." Prowl muttered, whining to himself a bit.

Giro tensed. He knew his body through and through... and there was definitely something off about him. "Oh FUCK IT, are we really that freakin' retarded!?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Altima still hadn't payed attention. "Are you guys gonna chatter all day? or are you gonna help look?" he muttered, as he continued to search for a hole.

Rax shuddered, as he sat on the floor. "How... how can the do this?" he asked, as he stared at the bottle of lotion on the floor.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
"I looked all over, believe me, these eyes of mine don't miss a single detail." Giro called at Altima, his sclera turning white again, the unnatural golden glow his eyes were emitting died down. "So either you get your ass over here n' help think'a somethin' or stick yer HEAD up yer ass n' look for that damn key."

"YOU SICK FUCK!!" Prowl growled at the speakers, not caring if their captor was listening.

"Calm down." Giro commanded bluntly. "This ain't too hard, we just gotta' shit the keys out."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Altima Finally stopped searching."Okay? so what other "dark hole" is he talking about?" Altima asked, as he sat down, near the others.

Rax kept silent, as he shuddered the more he thought about it. "W-well... uhm... yeah..." he quietly muttered, his throat too dry for him to tyr to speak louder.

Altima sighed, as he sat there, wiping sweat off his brow. Sweat? here in a cellar? "Guys... is it me... or is this room getting.... hotter?" he asked, as another bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"I'll be blunt. The key's up our asses. Literally." Giro stated dully.

"Is it just me? Or is it really getting hot in here?" Prowl agreed with Altima. His pawpads were starting to get sweaty.

"I don't feel anything. You don't have to be embarrassed, we ALL got shit shoved up there." Giro said, still staring blankly at the lotion, at a loss at what to do with it.

"No, really- its getting hot. I think the temperature's rising. If we sweat too much we'll die from dehydration or something-" Prowl panted, trying to keep his nerves together.

Giro raised a brow, and stuck his tongue out as if to taste the temperature. "Shit, you're right. The temperature's risin' slowly. We gotta think of somethin' before it gets too hot n' we all start panickin' too much ta' think properly." He said, and started pacing slowly. His body was different from the rest, he was resilient to the extremes of temperature change, but he had to think of another way out. They all had to. But how? He felt weaker, and he couldn't even break his chains. It was like someone sapped all his immense natural strength and left him with very few abilities of his own.

"...How do we get the keys out? I mean... there's a corner right there, maybe we can just try and shit it out?" Prowl suggested. "I mean... sure, its embarrassing as fuck, but we don't have many other options."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Uhh... okay." Altima said, as he removed his pants, and rushed to the corner, and began grunting. After what seemed like 5 minutes of Altima pushed, grunting, and making faces, he collapsed, panting hard. "Gah! I can feel it stuck up deep, but I can't get it out..!!" the dragon groaned, as he lay on the cold floor, his pants down to his feet, and his crotch showing. He was too tired to do anything at the moment. "damnit..." he moaned, as he moved. "I think I might have moved it a little more.... it hurts like a BITCH now!"

Rax groaned, as Altima lay there. "Great, so how do we get them out,if we can't shit them out?"
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"Maybe you're constipated- lemme try." Prowl said as he undid his camo pants and squatted in a corner. He clenched, pushed, and grunted a few times, then sat down on the ground, panting. "G- jeez- that fuckin' HURTS..." He grunted, panting harshly. He staggered to his feet, and pulled his boxers back up, ditching his pants as it was getting hotter. "This ain't right man-" He groaned as he got rid of his tactical vest and camo shirt.

Giro lifted the bottle of lotion and jiggled it a little. "Maybe we have to use this?"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Uhh.... ok?" Altima said, staring at Giro. "So.. we just pour some on our finge,r sove it up our ass, swirl it around, and hope we cna push it out?" he asked.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

"Well, it says four inches, so if its four inches deep, n' the key's two or three inches long, then its about six or seven inches in there. I'm not sure we've got fingers that long, but if we can lubricate just enough of... the rectal passage.... and hope it travels down... we might just get the key out." Giro suggested. "Kinda a stab in the dark, we're screwed if the key doesn't slip down enough to reach the lubricated parts."

"So... who's trying first?" Prowl asked uncertainly.

"NOT IT." Giro shot immediately.

"Not it either!" Prowl added quickly.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"wait, what?!" Altima stammered. "if we don't have fingers long enough to-"

"Not it!" Rax gasped.

"err... okay? as I was saying... if fingers aren't long enough, what do we use, then?" he asked.

Rax facepalmed himself. "I ain't telling him..." he muttered, as he backed away form the others.
Digimon P&P RPG forum.