Join our server on Discord

Matt n' Gol
"You know it." He smiled, lowering her down carefully into the water in front of him. "Hmm, you have quite some nice curves on that body of yours. I could tell as I brought you down." He added as he left his paws on her hips.

"Indeed you do." He said as he started to wash his body off with some body was soap in his paws, along his chest, abs, and around his thighs, where most of his muscles showed much clearly from the wet fur.
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Blushing gently, Keiko wagged her tail happily. "really? I have nice curves" she giggled. "why I get the feeling that you were staring at these?" she points to her breasts.

Kiva stared at his body and couldn't help but growl softly. she then guides a paw to his chest and gently caresses it. "mhh.."
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
His eyes shifted down a bit as she pointed toward her chest. "Well.... I was, but now I am since you directed my attention to them." He giggled as he looked back up at her. "Should I not be looking at them?" He sarcastically asked her.

He looked down at her, watching her as she stroked her paw on his broad chest. "Feel all you want, if you like." He said softly, smiling.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"oh you can look at them all you want. It's not that you can see much at the moment since they are covered by the bra" she giggled and poked her tongue out cutely.

"yup I like it" the silver vixen replied and couldn't help but blush deeper. she then goes to infront of him and just suddenly hugs him, pressing her body gently on his and wags her tail softly around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"All I want?" He laughed softly. "Usually girls don't like to have anyone stare at them." He suggested. "I don't usually stare straight at a girls chest unless they were trying to make me do so."

His eyes opened up a little wider from the surprise hug from her, before putting his arms around her and hugging her softly in return.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"oh come on, we know each one for so long by now, no?" she giggles and goes closer to Gol, gently rests her arms over his shoulders. "I really don't mind if you look at them. it's not that you will see much for now since I still have the upper part of the bikini" she murmured softly.

Kiva smiles and blushes gently. "mhh so tell me, do you like the feeling of your bodies this close to one another?" she giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He smiled a bit, looking into her eyes. "Whatever you say then." He replied, hugging the dragoness softly with arms around her waist, resting paws at her lower back.

"Having the warm embrace of another person with me? Of course!" He said, smiling, caressing her back with paw as he hugged her closely.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko blushes gently while hugging Gol back. Her mounds were pressed against his chest and then a light blush forms in her cheeks as she feels his paw on her lower back.

Murring happily, Kiva wagged her tail frantically around. "oh it's so good to have someone caressing my back"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He smiled as he hugged her, until he decided to mess with her, grinning a little and lowering his head to the side of her neck and gently nibbling it.

He continued to caress her back more seeing how she was pleased from it. His tail wagged behind him, slowing lower one of his paws down her back, slowly sliding along her rump, stopping with his full paw on it.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Keiko couldn’t help but let out a soft moan, quickly and instinctively tilting her head to the side. “mhh.….you teaser” she giggled.

Blinks and blushes darkly. “mhh…w-want to wash my body?” she murmurs softly, her tail swishing frantically behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions