Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / PsychoticPorcupine
"Well..one tin is for me.." Ryo smile while place the opened boxes near the wall, before sitting on the floor.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuan grabbed a beer from the fridge. " Its on the main tv lemme turn it on." Yuan walked over to the tv and bent over setting up the game for his young friend.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ryo watches Yuan setting up the game while take one beer. "Are you living alone here..?" He asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah I just moved in. I got a job transfer and they aren't starting me for a few days so I've been hanging out at the Arcade, instead of doing something productive like... unpacking." Yuan said laughing after finishing the set up. "Here let me show you how far I can get." Yuan said beginning to play the game, doing badly on purpose making n00b mistakes like firing without reloading, and hitting the weaker parts of the body, like the arms.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Ryo watches Yuan play the game and analized a few mistakes so he could find the solution. "To kill the enemy, you must point your gun to the enemy's head, and make sure to watch the remaining bullets so you can reload it faster."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"LIke this?" Yuan said still only hitting the neck needing a few more hits to kill the zombies. He seemed like he was struggling cursing under his breath.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Neck can be considered as weak point, but the head is the most effective one. Keep on practising" Ryo smiles while sipping some beer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yuan picked it up slightly but still he couldn't stop massive hordes and kept replaying the level over and over. "Do you want to try?" He finally asked frustrated with the darn game.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure thing." Ryo smiles as took the controller and began to play the game. "Watch carefully every move that I made.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ok" Yuan said as he looked back and forth between the screen and his hands trying to see what it was that he did to kill those zomibes. also glancing over his body checking out the person he wanted to mate with.
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz