Join our server on Discord

Cory / Kalyx
"Yes! I'll be right there!" Stepping through her bedroom doorway, Kalyx spied the lovely wolfess perched on the edge of the hastily made bed. "Uh...do you need some help making that bed of yours?", the dragon questioned peering deeply into her sparkling eyes. I can't believe this! I'm actually in her bedroom...already! I don't know how much longer I can contain myself...including this growing hard-on of mine!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cory smiled seductivly at Kalyx and nodded motioning with her finger for him to come over."Yes I do...I need help with something else as well.." She smiled seductively at him again while slowly slipping her T-shirt up a bit revealing her chest just beneath her breasts."want me to contine?" She continued to smile seductively at Kalyx.
Renamon's Army
Kalyx stares lustfully at Cory, as she taunts him, hiking up her shirt, a little. Sitting down next to her, on the mattress, the dragon leans over against her, kisses her cheek and gently slides his claws up along her furry sides, taking hold of the edges of her top. "Sure I want you continue...but why don't you let me help you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Cory blushes a little feeling Kalyx's warmth so close."Than help me."She continues to smile seductively allowing Kalyx to remove her shirt revealing her C-cup breast tightly held up in a black bra with small flower designs on it."You like?"She continued to blush slightly, as she licked Kalyx's cheek trailing her tounge to his lips licking them softly.
Renamon's Army
Kalyx opens his mouth slightly, inviting Cory's tongue inside. "I like your bra...very cute." Still holding her around her sides, the dragon moves his claws around her back, to her bra's clasp and peers deep into her eyes. "But it probably doesn't compare to what's underneath it, does it?"
Kalyx kisses her hotly on the mouth, pressing his tongue into her, while unlatching her bra.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz