Join our server on Discord

Poll: Hottest Breath of Fire chick!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BOF Nina
10.00%
1 10.00%
BOF Bleu
0%
0 0%
BOF II Nina
10.00%
1 10.00%
BOF II Bleu
10.00%
1 10.00%
Katt
70.00%
7 70.00%
BOF III Nina
0%
0 0%
BOF III Deis
0%
0 0%
BOF IV Nina
0%
0 0%
BOF IV Nina
0%
0 0%
Ursula
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The HOTTEST BOF girl!
DragonMasterX Wrote:I always liked the Third and Fourth system and I've yet have to try Dragon Quarters. But I agree the Second Dragon system was totally useless in terms of usage, yuck.

Bleu/Deis? She's been one of my favorite BOF characters, I love all her appearances, and the one in IV as a lazy goddess inside the living armor was just delicious! Oh... the genitals for female Nagas appear just where genitals appear over female dragons, just scaly and a bit rougher than normal... furs :P What's so bad about it? Scales are sexy.

Nina from IV? What's so bad about her? She's just a little, cute, weak as all Ninas and with extremely powerful magic and healing spells- oh right- she's kinda too concealed to be considered hot if you compare her with I *Coyote Howl*, with II *Two coyote howls at the lower parts* or III! *Roars so loud whole building crumbles* I LIKE THAT RED/PINK DRESS!! Ahem- But the innocence gives charisma, especially for rape scenes.
She's the very definition of nerdiness. *hits DMX lightly with the mace*
And next time make a poll where all of us can vote, please.
Hey nerdiness is sometimes the cuteness factor in anime.

Quote:And next time make a poll where all of us can vote, please.

You can't vote?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
....what do I care about girls? If it was the hottest chara.....
DMX: "Hey nerdiness is sometimes the cuteness factor in anime."
Zephyr: *takes out mace again, hitting him harder this time* Have you seen the stupid way she runs, with her arms stiff at the sides? And what can be nerdier than having pink bird wings?! Or be confused with a bird?!
*Shakes head a bit after the harder swing* Pink? Ohhh- I was daltonic! I KNEW IT! I JUST KNEW IT!!! I always thought they were white wings!

Wait, but this is a poll to discuss just female characters, if you want make a poll for all the male characters of Breath of Fire, why not make a poll yourself? I really doubt all of them would fit with only 10 options avaliable, but you can try!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh.....*casts Cure1* Okay...sorry for that.....
And I only played BoF 3 and 4. I don't know the others. So I can't.
Come my poll:
Sexiest BoF 3 chara:
-Ryu
-Rei
-Garr O.O (I just read a Ryu/Garr yaoi fic O.O)
-Peco <.<;
-Balio and Sunder (I swear I saw yaoi with them <. -Mikba O.O

Sexiest BoF4 chara:
-Ryu
-Cray
-Scias <.<;
-Fou-Lu
-That guy in the army that Ryu kills as Kaiser....I can't remember the name -_-U

Is is my imagination....or I don't need a poll like this?
I think that bastard's name's Rosso or something like that.

I think I can include all the others too:

Breath of Fire:

Ryu
Bo
Mogu (Yuck)
Ox
Karn (With his Four Fusions)
Gobi (Double yuck)
Zog (?)

Breath of Fire II:

Ryu
Bow
Robo-Bow
Rand
Armadillo Rand
Sten
Djinn Sten
Spar
Grass Dragon Spar
Seed (?) Spar
Ray

I may be forgetting about some character or two with II, but I think it pretty much covers all. There're lots of BOF boys to vote to and if you want to you could gather the hottest in your mind and make an opposite Poll to this one. I may consider voting :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh yeah... Spar... theoretically could be on either side, being a plant and all.
You say that just because the general rule of plants says they're herms, but Spar can be considered male or female depending on his fusions. Though I'd really get the idea of fucking a seed off my mind, but that's just me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
True, I may actually be wrong as well, but we don't really know if Spar has any gender due to the fact it really isn't pointed out. As any know, who've played it, it's pointed out it is ambiguous, so being plant-like is the only thing I can seeing being a viable choice. Maybe, I should have just said "neither side."
Well, same would go for Peco, but he stayed in the guys' cabin, and in the Japanese version, he talked like a guy. Guess you could tell if you saw the Jap version of that too.
Oh...I forgot Teepo in the 3rd, too.
Nevermind, I don't need a poll. I declare Rei's the winner!
....Objections anyone?