Join our server on Discord

Blaze and Shiva
Blaze slapped Shiva's once more, "Now how are you going to punish me Mistress," he said with smile.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva turns around and stands up "...well first of all... I want you to sit down on the edge of that bed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze sits on the bed and cocks a eyebrow at Shiva.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva grins and slips one of her hands under her t-shirt and moves it up to her breasts, caressing them gently while murring happily. "...you like what you see?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze just smile and starts drooling ever so slightly as the bulge in his pants got bigger, "Yes I do Mistress I love what I see," he said with a goofy grin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
She chuckles and then suddenly rippes off her t-shirt, revealing her breasts that even bounce a bit. she then guides her other hand to her breasts and squeezes her breasts together with the help of her own hands
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze starts to pounce on Shiva then stop himself because Shiva did not ordered him to, "Sorry Mistress," he said with a slight sad tone as he watch Shiva play with her rack
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva twitches her nose and looks at Blaze "...you are such a bad boy... I didn't order you to pounce on me... next time I will need to tie you to the bed" she grins devously
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blaze acts like he going to pounce on Shiva just so she would tie him, "Sorry Mistress I can't help myself," he said in mock sadness as he looked away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Shiva chuckles and this time she is the one pouncing him, pinning him gently on the floor and grinning deviously. "... I shall punish you..." she grins and closes her face to his neck, sticking out her tongue and swirling around his neck
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions