Join our server on Discord

What the hell is with the 16?
Um let me see for my sweet sixteen, Let me see, that was the school year that my brother who had gone away to Trenton State (its old name.) So I had no one, I wanted to have a big party bash but it didnt happen, I think I tried inviting some friends and to no suprise, all they did was call me and tell me how sorry they were that they couldnt attend but they didnt mind when I bought FUCKING PRESENTS AND GAVE THEM SHIT... Oh there excuse was "I dont know what to get for you." Bull shit....So I had a party set-up which I set up myself, no one showed up, like normal, who am I kidding to get some one to come over, I think I had one friend get me a gift, and that was my other sister ( there only two female friends that transcend the friendship line.) and she had to go out on a date....So, nothing happened, baked a cake for myself and ate it, all the decorations i put away, since no one showed up.... I cleaned up and I went to my room, hugged my teddy bear, and cried for hours....Even at school when I came back, not a single present. I was popular enough to help everyone but not good enough to recieve a present... The best thing was we got to go to...pennsylvania that year because of our time share.....but..If you can do anything please, spend your birthday with others....-_- Birthdays are special....please have a better one than mine...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
16 is usally when someone might get a car.
And there's no super sweet 18 because then that girl would just be some stupid whore instead of being a little bitch like she is now.
(I don't like mtv and I don't like reality shows.)
Ghost_Op Wrote:
MISTER BIG T Wrote:All my relatives always gathered around our birthdays. I think last time I did this, me and my best friend were sealed in my room and we were playing video games while all the relatives were downstairs drinking tea and coffee.

But why's 16 so important? Isn't 18 when you reach adulthood?

Ghost_Op Wrote:Go to a shooting range and spend 300 dollars. The place where I am, it's 50 cents per round, so if the prices are similar, that's 500-600 bullets, or 20 clips of ammo. It feels good to fire an entire clip of ammo to clear your mind.

Depends what you shoot with, I suppose. I've shot many clips with a rifle and didn't really feel any sort of a rush.

Have you ever fired a G3A3? On full auto?

That really doesn't say anything to me, I don't know anything of firearms. I served in the army as a support troops. I forget the english name but I made rations and such for troops and was in the relaxation house, where I would have done stuff. I was relieved from the army before that forever though, for health reasons.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Um let me see for my sweet sixteen, Let me see, that was the school year that my brother who had gone away to Trenton State (its old name.) So I had no one, I wanted to have a big party bash but it didnt happen, I think I tried inviting some friends and to no suprise, all they did was call me and tell me how sorry they were that they couldnt attend but they didnt mind when I bought FUCKING PRESENTS AND GAVE THEM SHIT... Oh there excuse was "I dont know what to get for you." Bull shit....So I had a party set-up which I set up myself, no one showed up, like normal, who am I kidding to get some one to come over, I think I had one friend get me a gift, and that was my other sister ( there only two female friends that transcend the friendship line.) and she had to go out on a date....So, nothing happened, baked a cake for myself and ate it, all the decorations i put away, since no one showed up.... I cleaned up and I went to my room, hugged my teddy bear, and cried for hours....Even at school when I came back, not a single present. I was popular enough to help everyone but not good enough to recieve a present... The best thing was we got to go to...pennsylvania that year because of our time share.....but..If you can do anything please, spend your birthday with others....-_- Birthdays are special....please have a better one than mine...

That Happened to me last year! lol it sucked but oh well a birthday is a birthday. Anyway, I am still looking for ideas and the firing range sounds okay I suppose if it posed a challenge but not for me.. anything better?
Veemon's Followers
The G3 rifles fire 7.62MM rounds. Sniper bullets. On full-auto, you'll probably break your shoulder.
Ghost_Op Wrote:The G3 rifles fire 7.62MM rounds. Sniper bullets. On full-auto, you'll probably break your shoulder.

ive fired a m-60 on my shoulder. knocked me on my ass though.
nothing personal to anyone here, but i think that autos are for ppl that can't aim straight. if we continue this it'll have to be put in a new topic.

so ya tell us what you do and how it turns out.
Veemon's Followers
how about a tattoo that saz Im 16 and Life Still Sucks A*s :)
Blue Rover Wrote:nothing personal to anyone here, but i think that autos are for ppl that can't aim straight. if we continue this it'll have to be put in a new topic.

so ya tell us what you do and how it turns out.

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Or are you referring to MG's only?
mentalguy Wrote:
Ghost_Op Wrote:The G3 rifles fire 7.62MM rounds. Sniper bullets. On full-auto, you'll probably break your shoulder.

ive fired a m-60 on my shoulder. knocked me on my ass though.

Well, the M-60 is larger than the G3. Firing a 9MM round from an SMG won't produce as much recoil as a pistol.