Join our server on Discord

scariest thing...
Kind of.

everything=scary (scary=arousing)
everything=arousing.
OMG- you're right!

I made sense!? WHO AM I AND WHAT HAVE I DONE TO THE REAL ME!?
I deleted all 'deathmatch' spam. Go ahead with the topic.
Hmm... I fear Ms. Zephyr. More respect actually.
Oh god, reading a map for someone else, hell if I get lost I'll consider it vaction, but getting someone else lost is just wrong, plus they will probably never trust you again

and that time in the truck, with Munkee's dad, T_T, and no one helped me

I failed the freakin' map test in school for crying out loud! they give you the map and I couldn't tell which way is up! I don't even use video game maps because I get confused and have to huddle over in fetal position
ahahahhahaa!
that was so great.
dad: Hey, do I turn here?
Epsilon: uhh..sure!
dad: am I going the right way?
Epsilon: uhhh...I think so...
Dad: do you know how to read a map?
Epsilon: maaaaaaybe.

and seriously, do you think I know how to read one?! you're older than me, dammit! No one in that whole damn truck could read a fucking map.
Maps are weird, I used to draw them when I was a kid- I drew loads of maps of this place, and hid "treasure" in every unreachable crevice I could find. Dunno if they're still there though, lol- lost the maps in time and I forgot where I hid my "treasures".

Now I fear what I would find, which would probably give me a hard on, which will make me uncomfortable, which will arouse me, which will make my underwear seem tighter which will arouse me even more to the brink of orgasm-

I should stop now and leave it at "I fear what I would find."
and it still arouses you right?
you only mentioned it over a hundred times in your other posts(sorry just like to overexaggerate on some things)
Lol- You're right! It does arouse me!

I did? Wow! Sorry- I was too aroused to notice-
meh...your life, not mine. and besides, its called 'Rants Galore' ain't it?