Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one would you rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
a spirit
29.41%
5 29.41%
a follower
70.59%
12 70.59%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A thought
Willis was his name.
I moved it for ya'. Anyway, myself I'd prefer a spirit like in Frontier because I've always wanted to be more of a super-hero type of person. The whole personal involvement in the fight to save the world would make me that much more dedicated to doing my best, instead of just having to be there for my Digimon partner.

On the other hand, in a more peaceful situation I'd prefer the partner digimon to the spirit, since it would give me someone else to hang out with and be a friend, so both would be good, but it depends on the situation for me. But mostly, I'd prefer the Spirit. Go Light or Darkness!
DV85 Wrote:Willis was his name.

The Japanese voice actor for him did a great American accent, but got the "r"s and "l"s mixed up. I can see how; they are very simmiler, phoneticly. He was such a mummy's boy, it was great.
Yeah but he had a girlfriend that he learned japenese from. But if you do have two maybe you could jogress them together like in 02.
What about... say... 38?
UnknownH Wrote:Yeah but he had a girlfriend that he learned japenese from. But if you do have two maybe you could jogress them together like in 02.

I mean in english. He got "r"s and "l"s mixed when talking English. That's why I'm complementing the voice actor on their accent; they were clearly Japanese.
Yeah I know, I saw the movie but I meant the character of willis.
I would have to say follower, I got enough spirit for two to begin with >.>

But what fun would a spirit be? I mean sure you get the power and look decently cool, but at the end of the day, it's just masturbation

Now a follower would be lovely, someone to speak with, to hold, to cuddle, to ask to lay in awkward positions while you bury your head into their crotch... the simple things that make life all worth while

besides, ghost living in your body is not fun, I hate sharing with the lazy soul I have now, little bastard better pay up rent this month too! (note to self)
hmm... spaking of souls- When's all soul's day again?
I'd have a partner digimon. I'd enjoy being able to have a digmion and what not, but the responsiblity might be rather difficult.

I don't mind those that chose having the spirit type. They have their reasons acording to their own type.