Join our server on Discord

Is it just me, or is activity on this site down?
(01-28-2011 02:42 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Nice to see you every now and again though. Since you do always have good posts. Much like most of mine.

Your modesty knows no bounds. Rolleyes
[Image: signature.png]
(01-29-2011 08:25 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: I think Wisemon has cooler posts than your's, no offense. Your posts are also awesome, just not....well, his name suits him, let's put it like that.
I always said he was smarter then me. Which is a good thing. That's what you want in a best friend.

(01-29-2011 12:34 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote:
(01-28-2011 02:42 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Nice to see you every now and again though. Since you do always have good posts. Much like most of mine.

Your modesty knows no bounds. Rolleyes
I earned that. That's why I don't usually say it myself unless it's a big post number.
(01-29-2011 08:25 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: I think Wisemon has cooler posts than your's, no offense. Your posts are also awesome, just not....well, his name suits him, let's put it like that.

Deary, you might want to clean your face a little. There's an awful lot of Brown on it.
The Infamous Boss Reo

I'm not no nigga, yo. xD
I'm pretty sure no one can say that unless they're black.
I am working on fixing my last year Digimon fanfics, and ending a new chapter with Devimon in it...

(01-31-2011 02:32 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I'm pretty sure no one can say that unless they're black.

No indeedy-doo they sure can't. :no:
The Infamous Boss Reo

I am black, actually.
I also noticed even here on the board discussions seem to be less about digimon and related stories/art. I think its a domino effect where if no new material is posted then activity falls, less people come, interests fade, etc. Please people, we need to do something.
(02-01-2011 06:52 PM)The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
(01-31-2011 02:32 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I'm pretty sure no one can say that unless they're black.

No indeedy-doo they sure can't. :no:
Well, that's what all that political Correctness people keep wining about says.
Besides, it's too easy to use. Why not just more common lines like dumbass?

(02-02-2011 08:27 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: I am black, actually.
Ok then. Nevermind.