Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
As he hears her sing, that set Nath off, as he blushed. "She sings....." His mind then travelled off further, as his paw rests softly on the desk, as he glances at her. "....Like... like an angel...."

After only two minutes, he couldn't hold it in anymore. Quickly moving himself, he started to walk over to Mitsuki, his tail then uncoiling from around himself and swishing happily behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and nods as he kisses her softly. "Yes, I really mean it and yes you will see me so often since I will be living here foxie" he says as he rocks her gently in his arms. "As soon as I get the reassigment request done, I will get an apartment to live here, actually my grandparents own one they don't use so I can ask them to sell it or rent it to me, it is near to your college" he says as he kisses her nose softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei was so happy with the good news that she suddenly places her paws on his cheeks to them kiss him deeply and passionately for a few seconds before pulling away.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan blinks seeing her lowering her ears and her sad expression. "is there something wrong my love?" he asks her softly as he caresses her cheek gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki continues to sing till the end of the song, without realise Nath is walking towards her, and in a minute, she finish singing and sigh in relief. "...I' happy...I met my most favorite artist...which study in same class with me..." She spoke softly while smiles happily, as her fingers continue to play another song.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei nods slowly and the lifts her head to look at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
On hearing those words, Nath couldn't help it any longer. His paws reached out, and he wrapped his arms softly around her, as his tail wrapped around hers. "....And, I found myself a friend who I can... talk to at last, without being alone...." He then smiled softly, and rested his head on her shoulder. "...Oh... you sing so cutely, by the way... what... what was that song you sang? One of your own...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles. "it's okay, we still can see each other often my love, no one said you can't spend a night or two at my place now and then" he says while caressing her gently and then blinks seeing her eyes widen and her ears perking up. "any other thing you just remembered foxie?" he asks her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei sweatdrops and smiles nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well as how he is right now I'd say is better for you to move with your friend hon" he says and then he smiles and hugs her closer. "though I was wishing to spend this night with you foxie" he says in a soft seductive tone while kissing her softly
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions