Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Ah, yes. Shadow, the fallen Guardian. I used to idolize him. Till he left and founded this crusade that proves darkness isnt evil- yeah right."
"Well, apparently he and these two other otters want me to be his slave...."
"Well, that's bad, and I can't allow that- are you going anywhere?" Ryon asked.
Zeke shrugs. "I don't know. After awhile, I'll probably turn in for the night and get an early start tomorrow."
"Cerberus......"
seit looked at Cain.
"what will become of me and Cain."
he carefully follows his instructions, and does what he's told...except he sinks like a rock, and splashes madly trying to get back up, tears streaming down his face as he coughs up water.

"this is nuts! I can do these cool things, but I haven't even thought about swimming!" he says as he slams his fists down on his legs forming a large bruise.

he sighs as he shakes his head lightly "this is embarassing..."
Kai went up to Humon and confret him. "Do worry, just keep trying and I know you can get it." said Kai as he smiled at Humon.

Mean while in the camp site.
"I have rest long enough. Now I must search for kai in that city and find father's grave and get his most powerful weapon that he had ever owned." said Calub as he stoped the fire and started to walk into town.
occ: i thought Blue was still with Chronos?
Veemon's Followers
ooc: he disappeared. That Blue, was a phantom.

IC:

"Well then... Behind you 100%, Sir!" Ryon sat down and saluted him with one paw jokingly.

<><><><><>>>>>>>

Cerberus sighed. "As long as you don't harm any innocents, nothing wil happen. I have been sent to find a way to ease your mind..." Cerberus said. "-and... I have orders to protect innocents around you at all costs."
Zeke grins a bit and begins walking back toward the hotel.

"So... is there like a whole organization of Guardians somewhere, Ryon?"