Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Dan smiles while watching her getting dressed "you know? I'm really enjoying the view" he says with a grin as he gets up to grab his clothes and puts them on to then hug her gently from behind. "we still have our date to plan foxie" he says as he kisses her cheek gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Likewise!" she responded, hugging him back and nuzzling back. "You know," she suddenly said, "I kinda loved the way you fought not to fall on your back when you got your first two blowjobs... I think I'm going to love doing that to you when you are standing" she grinned playfully.

Mar smiled to Saphire, "Kay then furry girl, let's go" he said and took the pathway till the beach.

Upon reaching it, he smiled at how the moon-shine made the sea look so calm and pacific, "Well, this wasn't a bad idea now, was it?"

Dorothy was smiling cutely, she had just been given permission to travel with Kurtz, "Gee... thank you mom! Tell daddy for me when he comes back from the gym!" she said, then terminated the call. She turned to Kurtz and smiled widely, swishing her tail happily.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei giggles cutely and swishes her tails slowly around him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Saphire looked up at Mar and smiled softly as her blue crystal-like eyes glew brightly against the moon's glow her hair gently blowing against the wind her"It was a great idea, but it makes it a whole lot better with you here sharing it with me." as she spoke her tail moved its way around Mar's waist hugging him so.
The OCA
"You got a deal foxie" Dan says with a grin as he holds her paw and both walk out the room downstairs
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei smiles cutely, blushing a bit as he is holding her paw while they walk downstairs. Kurai, who is still sitting down on the couch, perked up his ears once hearing footsteps coming in that direction. He looks to behind him and narrows his eyes a bit when noticing Dan and Yoosei together and even holding their paws.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Likewise" Mar commented, "You know," he said as he looked up on the moon and then on her, "The moon really makes your fur look pretty at night" he smiled kindly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Mar told Saphire the comment about her fur against the moon her heart fluttered within her chest. Looking up at his face she moved her muzzle to the dragon's cheek and gave it a soft lick against his smooth scales.
The OCA
The dragon smiled and he closed the eye above the cheek being caressed by the canine tongue, "You are just so cute" he said and suddenly wrapped his arm around her waist, a bit too rushy from the excitement and he accidentally put it right above her butt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
as Dan and Yoosei arrive to the livingroom he sees Kurai noticing his eyes narrowed. "hi Kurai..." he greets not knowing what else to say.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions