Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
OOC: Not to sound rude or anything, but wouldn't Veemon be pretty pissed to see his "mate" with another guy? I can't think of any other reason for bringing him in except for him to get dumped.

IC:

"That squeaky voice," Darky teased, tickling her belly for a minute. He pushed his tail into her wet cunny, wiggling it to tickle her womanhood. He began licking her swollen tummy, running his tongue all over the swollen sphere.

Ranamon crawled under the bloated rookie, making her way towards her mate's erect cock. She took it in her soft hands and gently stroked it, rubbing his meat and kissing the head, Darky moaning around his tongue as he was jacked off.
OOC: Which mate is that you keep talking about?

IC:

Aqua huffed, then murred "Hrrrr!" as the tail went inside, "Ohhh..." she moaned louder as she was teased, "It feels nice... ohh... Darky..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Aquaveemon. I figured once he saw her with my character, he'd go ballistic.

IC:

Darky moaned as Ranamon massaged his cock, letting out a mewl of pleasure when she took it in her mouth, sucking his meat with almost vacuum-like force.

"So how do you like helium, my sweet Aqua?" he purred, his tail still wriggling inside her cunny. He took her outie-belly button in his mouth and gently nibbled on it, hoping to make her squirm.
OOC: You got it totally wrong, lol. Veemon is actually a guy that hadn't EVEN paid attention to Aqua EVER.

IC:

Aqua started to squirm in pleasure and ecstasy as her hole became really warm. Another orgasm was nearing inside her body, "Oh god... y-you are going to make me cum again!" she squealed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Oh.

Hearing Aqua's words spurned Ranamon to move faster, bobbing her head up and down on Darky's cock, her tongue swirling around it. His cock started to vibrate, his orgasm nearing.

Darky groaned as Ranamon blew him, his tail speeding up in Aqua's cunny. "Yess, my love, cum for me." he purred, nuzzling her belly.
Aqua let out another squirm, this time louder as her resistance went off again, her vagina leaking with pussy juices once again as she splurted one or twice, she had cummed a lot already and she was a bit tired by then, "ohhh! Darky! Pull a hose in my cunt and ass! I want to get bigger now!!" she yelled in pure ecstasy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow roared with pleasure as his own orgasm hit, his seed spurting from his pisshole and down Ranamon's throat. Ranamon swallowed all his seed, sucking on his dick like it was a straw. When the last drop went down her throat, she removed her mouth from his cock and stood up.

"Mmm, why don't we give her the laughing gas, mah luv?" she chirped, getting a wicked grin from Darky. The black panther walked over to the row of tanks and grabbed the hose attached to the tank of laughing gas. Placing a y-shaped nozzle on it, he attached two more hoses to the nozzle and then motioned for Ranamon to bring the bloated rookie to him.

"Mmm, how big do you want to get, my sweet, swollen Aqua," he purred seductively, pushing one hose up her cunny and another up her ass. He then turned the laughing gas on, the rookie's already swollen body growing even bigger.

OOC: This laughing gas won't make her giggle non-stop, though it'll make her real bubbly. Just have her giggle every now and then and talk and act silly.
Aqua suddenly grew bigger, her body quickly got at least as big as Darky's and Ranamon's body in size, "Gee" she giggled, "Feels funny!" she said dumbily, "Make me as big as you can! I want to be the biggest!" she suddenly expressed as she shook so much her swollen boobs jiggled together.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky shot Ranamon a wicked grin, delighted at Aqua's enthusiasm. Ranamon returned the grin, her eyes twinkling.

"Mmm, you really got her intah inflation, sugah," she chirped at him, giggling as Aqua's body bloated bigger and bigger. Her body was nearly five feet around; a big blue ball with hands, feet, a tail tip, and a head. And now, even her hands and feet were filling up, growing puffy, her fingers and toes becoming blue sausages.

Finally, her petite face grew full and round, cheeks puffing up, lips growing luscious and plump, ears swollen.

"Okay, my bloated Aqua, you're as big as you could possibly get in rookie form," Darky stated as he pulled the hoses from her ass and pussy. He then pulled her bloated body to him, her full face in front of his.

"Mmm, my sweet, sexy balloon," he purred, nuzzling her and licking her face, his hands rubbing her bloated body.
"Feels nice!" she said with a giggly and squaky voice, her eyes closed as she took her time to feel the pleasure of her body totally stretched up to the limits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad