Join our server on Discord

Digimon Protectors
Saph giggled as she deflected the attack and immediatly gave Renamon a noggie "Gotcha!" She let go after a second, giggling madly.

"What's wrong with that?" Peter switched his attention back to the mock battle to laugh at Saph's choice of tactics.
"What's wrong with what?" Asked Rika, as Renamon pounced on Saph, and tickled her.
Peter gestured vaguely in Nath's direction "His metal leg."

"Eep!" Sappire immediately began wriggling and twitching as she laughed "Ah! Hehehe! Help!"

He laughed "Renamon found Saph's weakness!"
Rika laughed. "Good on you Renamon," she called out to her partner. To Peter she said: "There's nothing wrong with it. I just wasn't expecting it. Although, after your new dimension, and the hacking thing, and not to mension the fact that you can see mine and Renamon's telapathic conversations, I don't know why I'm supprised at all." Rika looked over at her partner again. "OK Renamon, you probably want to stop before Saph chokes."
Saph stood gasping for a moment to get her breath back "Phrr..."

"Haha, you alright, Saph?" Peter called out.

"Yeah..." She straightened up a bit with a wicked grin directed at Renamon.

"... don't you dare."

"Aw, no fair!" She turned to pout at him.
"What?" Renamon asked. She looked suspiciously at Peter. "Actually, on second thoughts, I don't think I want to know..."
"Does she?" Rika asked Pete curiously.
"Probably not." Peter winced slightly "Actually... make that absolutely not..."

Hmph... I just wanted to... 'play'... Saph giggled suddenly.
OOC: ^_^

IC:~
DJ: I got a partner. her name is Yukirenamon...and i think she's in hiding as well^^()... Anyway..when you got free time..what do you like to do Matt^^

**Yukirenamon was watching from a far..**

**Gatomon and Patamon **
Gatomon: Patamon...nothing would make me happier.... (holds him close...murring into his ear**

**Back at the Hotel**

Kari: thank you for your vote of confidence...but i can't help feeling what happened was my part..so--

**So...methinks you need a reminder who your teammates are..**

**Elsewhere**
Takato (looking through the hotel): Come on, Boy. i think we need to help out a little more

Guilmon: Okay, Takato-- ooh Kitchen! (

**Guilmon strays to the Kitchen**
Takato: hmmm...for once your curiousity's gonna come in handy^^ (follows guilmon) let's get cookin'
*TK, Kari and Davis*

TK:*he put a finger on Kari's lips silencing her and smiled at her* Kari it wasn't your fault, you didn't had way to know this would happen, so don't blame yourself, the important is that now you're fully back and we can make them pay for what they did to you.

*Gatomon and Patamon*

Patamon:*hearing her murring on his ear was too much for him, he gently took her face on his paws and kissed her passionately as he slowly started to get her down ending them laying on the ground as he caressed her with passion, his paws roamed her body hungry for each milimeter of her body as he started to french her passionately.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath sweat-dropped, and nodded. "Yeah... but you can't see what this damn thing can do..."

Luna shivered. "Don't you DARE show them."

Nath then reached down towards his metal leg, and immediately, clogs started turning in it. Seconds later, a small handgun emerged from his foot, and he grinned. "What, show them that this leg is sweet as hell?"

Luna looked at Peter and took a deep sigh. "He's childish."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds