Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
You saved a pie how dare you. You deserved to have lost that vanilla pie.
DragonMasterX Wrote:Munkee is right! And she dances good too! LESS CLOTHES!

*pulls off shirt and throws it at DMX, the continues dancing*
DMX: *stands up from curled position and stares on Munkee drooling* I'M RECOVERED!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
so there is something you like more than pie.
DMX: Girls without clothes? Who doesn't love them? LESS CLOTHES!! WOOHOO! *swings Munkee's shirt in air, then whistles to her*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I shot a child once.
Seit:im glad you like it....*snaps his Fingers and all the zombies stop and look at him*....eat the living beings here...
Shadow: *Puts down his bucket of popcorn* I will not let you ruin this!!

Zombies: Brains, brains, brains!!

Shadow: *pulls out a gatling gun* YIPPEE KAY YAY MOTHA FUCKERS!!! *Begins mowing down wave after wave of zombies*

*5 hours and countless zombies later*

Shadow: Okay, you can continue the show. *Sits back down and picks up his bucket of popcorn*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Shadow: *Puts down his bucket of popcorn* I will not let you ruin this!!

Zombies: Brains, brains, brains!!

Shadow: *pulls out a gatling gun* YIPPEE KAY YAY MOTHA FUCKERS!!! *Begins mowing down wave after wave of zombies*

*5 hours and countless zombies later*

Shadow: Okay, you can continue the show. *Sits back down and picks up his bucket of popcorn*

Gatling guns haven't been around since the 1800's. We use miniguns now. On top of that, miniguns can't be carried, despite what the movies lie to you.
AHHHHHHHH! Logic, the only weakness of the otherwise invulnerable (Cool I know a big word. Yay for me!) SDP!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad