Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
''Aha... but I'm not the only one who is going to remember this little angel girl'' He grinned and enjoyed the feeling of her soft wings caressing against his silver chest fur, in so little he starts moaning, but at he kept working on Shiira, his tails stopped wagging for a little and stayed in the air as Mar broke the kiss for a minute ''You wanna see how much you can take Nina?'' He grinned.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*shiira blushes at Brays situation, wanting to help him, but being preoccupied with Mar who was at the moment frenching her, fingering her, toying with her breasts, and making her feel like she was in heaven, all at the same time. needless to say, she could hardly find the strength in her to even speak, let alone get up and pull a trio of horny girls off of anyone. she then sees the situation improve, and smiles faintly, moaning the whole time she was watching and being worked on by Mar. she just lays there, like a good little house cat should, letting her owner do as he pleased with his pet (that was metaphoric, but you can take it any way you want ^.^ )*
Nina giggled inoccently, a pretty bad one since inoccence wasn't one of her qualities, "Probably more than you can dish out." Nina lowered her wings slightly so the tips were just touching the spot where she guessed Mar's pouch was.

"Perfect. Thanks." Ryu ran off, tracking which room they were in with his hearing. He looked into the room, "Did I miss anything?"

Nina casually looked over at him, not removing her wings from Mar, "I'll fill you in later. Why are you dragon?"

"Long story. So anyone got any objections to this being taped for...future reference." Ryu gave a small smirk.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
He moaned from the touch as she made him start to get aroused and his dick slowly started to come out his pouch ''I didn't mean that sweetie... my dick is for her'' He giggled and then his long tails started to move again, this time they caressed her legs and one neared the tip to Nina's cunt, teasing her pussy lips, as the other went under her and then to her butt, the tip of that tail teasing her asshole slowly as his cock was now fully erected, it was now nine inches long, compensating from his short height, his long shaft that was already entering Shiira's wet pussy.

''I do not mind for that Ryu... but is that okay with this?'' He chuckled and entered two inches of each tail in both her holes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ryu set the camcorder down on the sink, setting the angle so it would capture everything, "If Nina doesn't mind then who am I to say no?"

"Well," Nina used her free hand to remove the tail from her ass, "That's reserved, the rest," Nina moaned softly from the tail, "I won't complain."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''It's okay then... but don't expect me to be soft, I am minus ten as angel''

OCC: Lies... I am 0 lol

IC: He retreated one tail and moves it up to her chest, starting to rub her breasts with it in a hard way, his other tail rammed itself inside her pussy, filling her with ten inches of it ''If you want more... ask'' He smirked and then turned his look to Shiira again, then kissed her again, his claws not leaving her breasts, his cock already finished entering her cunt, he moaned from the tight pussy walls pressing on his long shaft ''Nngh... tight... mmnh'' His moans muffled by the french kiss, he started to hump Shiira in a hard way as her wetness helped him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"ONLY a minus ten?" Nina began pushing forward, taking in as much of the tail as she could, "You might be a bit soft for my tastes."

Ryu snapped his long tail making a loud crack. "Just a hint dude." Ryu looked down at Gray,
"Wierd, if that was me I'd be smiling ear to ear. He doesn't look that happy."

Nina looked back at Ryu, "No hints."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
His tail entered more and more inside her, filling her cunt really hard, the lizard tail was really long, but she was taking it all slowly, 14 inches of it were already inside her and it kept entering ''I'm starting to like the devil girl more...'' He moaned in the kiss with Shiira as he humped her wildly, squishing her tits really hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"okay- new tactic!" angel said suddenly, she winked at Ivy, and they dissapeared from grey- and before he knew it-

Ryu was lying down beside Mar- Ivy and Angel had torn off his pants, Ivy was rubbing his pouch, and Angel was licking his chest.

"I hope you like WILD girls, Ryu!" Angel sneered

"Yeah- whoever you are!" Ivy said.

"What about me?" Grey said cutely in the corner.
Ryu's cock quickley emerged from his pouch at the stimulation from Ivy's hand, "You've done this before." He wrapped his tail up to Angel and gentley began rubbing it along her back.

"Most guys think with the wings I wouldn't be such a devil." Nina lightly bit Mar's ear, "I just hope your not one of them." She pushed her body forward taking in a surprising amount of his tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad