Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Yoosei gently grabs the towel and starts to dry her fur slowly, swishing her tails slowly back and forth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nods with her tail swishing, as her green eyes looking to him. "Yes...I really admire your work...till I collect all your artwork as my personal collection...Anyway, want to see my current manga?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath then nodded. "Sure... I'd love to, Mitsuki." Again, he chuckled, as he thought quietly to himself. "I actually kinda liked her lying down on top of m...." Slapping himself mentally, he shook his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and after he finishes drying himself he puts the towel aside and hugs her from behind and licks her neck softly. "good to know you aren't in heat anymore honey, maybe now we can plan a date better but.... do you have to cover yourself with that towel? I like how you look without anything covering you it makes you more.... natural" he says with a smile while caressing her gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Carman Wakes up and looks out the clock and wakes up Disturbed, "Wake up love," she said softly as she lick his cheek.

*Blaze Place*

"Hey Katt would you get the fish out of the fridge," said Blaze as he was cutting vegies for the sushi.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed smiled at the lick but turned over "Five more minutes mum."
The OCA
Mitsuki stood up and walks to the cupboard, took one volume of manga titled "Furry College". Then, she walks back and sit besides him, lends the book to him with a cute smile on her face. "Here you are...The first volume of manga which the story is taken one of popular forum..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I wonder how he would respown to this," Thought Carman a she took one of her claws and started scratching him.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
In reaction to Carman's scratching Disturbed's leg started kicking like a puppy having its belly scratched.
The OCA
Yoosei blushes deeply and swishes her tails happily while looking at him with a cutie smile on her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions