Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
And, as he obviously would, Kurtz stared and grinned as he looked at her butt-cheeks and blushed slightly; even though he had seen them many a time. "Yeah, might as well check now.... just to make sure of any little changes in plan."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki analise the site and look to him, then look back to computer. She widen eyes and silence for a moment, while her tail swishing happily. "...No wonder...the person that I chat...and admire most...is you..." With a wide smile, she jump and hugs him tightly, making them fell on the floor. "Kyosan!!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nath fell back hardly on the ground, completely surprised by the hug he had recieved from her, as he chuckled softly. "You admire me... the most...?" He then blushed softly, as his tail started swishing frantically. "...Wow... I never knew that I... that I meant that much to one person."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki lifts her body and helps him to sit up. "Yeah. I really admire you so much, since the first time I read your manga." As she said that, her tail swishing happily while smiling cutely to him. "I really wanted to see you...and finally, my wish has been granted."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Dan smiles and kisses her softly. "okay foxie but first lets get ourselves clean" he says with a grin and then he takes the soap and the wash cloth and starts to rub her body gently with it, while kissing her neck softly now and then.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath chuckled softly when hearing her words, and nodded. "Well, I guess the world's getting smaller with each day, no?" He then put a claw on her shoulder. "Hm...."

A little laugh later, he looked her in the eyes. "Did ya know they're trying right now to turn the manga into a book and possibly an anime series?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After hearing his statement, her eyes widen and look to his eyes with full of excitement. "...Really..? ...But the story is more focused to adults..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I know that, Mitsuki." He then grinned deviously. "...That's why it'll only be available from the shops, and not on TV."

Looking in her eyes, he knew she was excited, and he chuckled. "My, you really do like my work... dont'cha...?" Moving his paw, he placed it ever so gently back on her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes and murrs happily when he kisses her neck every now and then.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I sure do like it a lot..... I like everything on you foxie" Dan says with a smile after return the kiss as he gently gets up and helps her up to take her under the water to wash off the soap from her fur, then he washed himself and turns off the water to then grab a couple of towels handing one to her and taking the other for him. "well now dry ourselves and get ourselves comfy, now that I see it I'm tired too" he says as his tail swishes softly.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions