Join our server on Discord

Furry College!

Nath looks around the room for a few seconds, before blinking, and facing Mitsuki. "Oh, if it's alright.... could I just have coffee or any cold drink?" He then smiled, as his tail started to swish behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei blushes softly and gasps heavily for air while also smiling at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki nodded as bowing her head. "...Coming right up.." She then went to kitchen, which just a few feets away from living room. Her room were quite small, enough for 2 peoples to live.

There's some colored posters attach on walls, features her copyright characters, current anime release and her piano tour. On Nath's left side is her computer, and besides her computer are cabinet, which placed a lot of mangas, original anime scripts and her piano albums.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The white-furred wolf then looked to his left, and noticed the cabinets. Eagerly, he looked at one of them, and almost chuckled, as he saw the manga. "Hm, maybe I should tell her I draw unofficial ones." He then looked at the ones she had, before shaking his head. "Ah, what am I doing, I shouldn't be doing that... not yet."

Turning, he looked at the anime scripts, and the piano albums. "Oh... she likes scripts and playing music?" With a small smile, he shook his head. "Wow, I wonder how good she plays...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Mitsuki returns with a cup of coffee which hold on both paws. She notices Nath is standing in front of cabinets, while spoke "...Your order has arrived..." She then kneels on floor and place the coffee on table.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh... thanks, Mitsuki." Nath smiled, and took the cup of coffee from the table, before kneeling down himself. Leaning back slightly, he took a small gulp of the coffee, and, pulling it away from his muzzle, chuckled softly. "You make great tea, by the way. Thanks!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dan nuzzles her and hugs her closer. "all this got me hungry, what about if we go out to eat something hon?" he asks her while caresing her back gently.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you so much..."She bows her head before continuing. "May I know what you're looking just now..?" She asked him with smile as a curiosity take control of her mind.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei giggles while cuddling him still.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh." Nath then chuckled again softly, while tilting his head. "Well, I was looking at one of your cupboards..." He then turned his head. "..And I noticed you had a lot of manga."

After a few seconds of silence, he grinned, and turned around. "Have you ever heard of a manga on the net called 'Eneidiau chan byth'? Or, better known, 'Souls of Eternity'....?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds