Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Bury the body, or burn it," the Master said to his warriors as he walked through the gate, back to the city. He put his sword back in its holder, and walked back to the hotel. He soon returned to Evoline's room, and when he found her, told her that she did not have to worry about being sold, for now, and that he wanted answers.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Answers to what?" She asked, sitting on the bed now. "I dont know what to tell you. Im not sure what I am." She admitted, stroking one of her wings as she spoke. "I havent met anyone like me so far...And maybe that makes me valuable. Im just not sure...."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...There is something about you....I want you to focus! Tell me the first thing you can remember, as far back as you can. Everything that follows, everything you can remember. I can search through my library later, and perhaps find something..." the Master said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well, the first thing I remember is being in a high place..." She said softly. "I see clouds, and the air is cold...and there are mountain tops..." She closed her eyes as she retold her memories. "The sun feels good on my skin, and the wind doesnt both me at all...but I cant remember much after that. Then there was a moment of pain...I dont know what kind though, but I know it hurt, and then I was alone in a forest...no...not alone, not exactly. There are elves, but they keep their distance from me for awhile. Slowly they come closer to...try to help me I think. Then Im laying down in a soft bed...or is a coffin? Its hard to tell...it has walls that go up, which are covered in soft furs, and there is a cover that blocks out the sun. And then I sleep. After that I remember a cracking noise, and that human bastards face is suddenly above me. He pulls me out of my bed and takes me away and...well...I dont think the rest is important. You basically come in after that."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mountains...Perhaps I should investigate that....Perhaps I should look around my library...." the Master looked deep in thought for a few seconds, before looking at Evoline. "I might have just pissed off one of the other Masters of Orcs. If they couldn't get you this time, I wouldn't be suprised if they attempted more...violent attacks. You're not allowed to sleep here in anymore. You sleep in my room, and I want you with me, unless I say different. There's something one of the other Orc Masters want from you...I intend to find out," he said, looking at the fair beauty. "You should be grateful. I've done much already to help you. I could have just sold you...Don't make me regret my choice," he sighed. He would look at her a bit more, wondering about his situation and choices before saying, "Hungry?"
Evoline shook her head, looking out at the night sky with a yawn. "Im tired..." she said softly. It was clear that she had not been allowed to sleep at the mansion, and so she was still worn out. The Master had awakened her and panicked her with questions, and now she wanted to return to sleep, let the new day come. "If I cant sleep here anymore, then please lead me to where I can." She said softly. "Im...very tired..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Next thing Evoline knew, the Master had grabbed her and picked her up, bridal style. He nodded, and began to walk out of the hotel, and hopefully soon arrive at his room. Once there,if Tal was still there, he would order his cage to be placed in the corner of the room, and for the young slave to go there. Once there, Evoline would be gently dropped onto his bed.
Some servants had already come in to clean up and Tal was curled up in his cage, which was set up on a similar pedestal not far away in a corner. Tal slept peacefully, the small cage being to small for him to actually lay down, but he was used to hugging his knees and sleeping on his side. Evoline gasped when she was picked up but did not fight it, and fell asleep in his arms before they even reached the room. When he laid her down she woke up again with a groan and, if allowed to, would crawl under the covers and tuck herself in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Evoline or Tal awoke, they would find the Master still awake. It was morning now, and he had a book in his hands. They would see there were various papers and books on the ground around him, and he was mumbling to himself. He had been up all night, studying, writing notes, and creating theories on what Evoline could be. He had not slept, and there was a nearby plate of food, which he had been eating between reading and taking notes.
Tal awoke first, but said nothing and remained in his cage. He watched his master silently, not wanting to disturb him at all. Evoline awoke a few hours later, yawning and stretching happily. She rubbed her eyes and looked at The master. "Have you been up all night?" She asked him softly as she slipped out of bed and did a few more stretches. Although Master may have spent all night looking for clues, he found that only one thing was clear about Evoline, she was either something entirely new, or so old that none of his books could reference her, at least not with the information he had, and that wasnt much to go on. Ear wings, forests and elves, he would need more specifics and that probably meant finding elves and questioning them, since they left precious few of their books escape their own libraries.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)