Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Glancing back and blushing a little more hardly, Kurtz gave even more of a chuckle, as he mid-closed his eyes and slowly gripped the counter. "Heh... I'm actually wondering if it will." He was still grinning, albeit a little less, as he started to coil his own tail around her waist.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
< Female Strip Club >
"Maybe I will.....maybe I wont." Disturbed replied playfully taking his cock and pushing its head against her pussy lips but not enough to push it through then started rubbing the head of his cock against her warm lips.

< Werewolf Lounge >
Slowly she unwraps her tail around Kurtz then walked around the counter finally revealing her tall muscular stature with massive breasts that any male would love to squeeze for eternity "Only one way to fined out..." she said lustfully as she got up on the counter laying with her left claw holding her head up and her right claw placed under Kurtz's chin scratching playfully.
The OCA
Anna shuddered, churring softly. "mmmnn... now who's a tease?" she said, rubbing her warm wet lips against his tip.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Dragon Room >

"Thanks...and you've got such a nice...big...cock...", Indigo rubbed over the head of his dick and continued her stroking, "I'm sure you'll have all the females just waiting in line, just for you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mrr, you think so..?" Altima asked, his member twiching slightly at the strokes. "I-I never would have thought so...well, any prefered style you wanna try?"
"Well, Altima...", Indigo murred, kneeling between his legs, "have you ever had oral sex?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"W-welll, sorta..." Altima said, remembering the previous night with Zinc.
"How would you like me to...you know...have a go at it?", Indigo said, wetting her lips and moving her head ever closer to his straining member.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: once again... people not posting... I will continue to post, in hope that this rp may still live. But if no-one posts within a while, besides me or Kalyx. Then.. I will leave it alone.

IC: "Ahh...Y-yeah...go for it." Altima murred, his member throbbing in Indigos' claw.
< Werewolf room >

Mitsuki moans loudly with a deep blush on her cheek, as her sweet moan voice could be heard till the outside. Her pussy kept drooling wildly and horny scent striking Yoosei's nose.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds