Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
"er, yeah ill stay here and keep watch over her."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"'K" Altima said, putting on some pants. "Make sure she doesn't run away..." he said, before exiting the dorm. he soon reached Shadow's room in 15 minutes, he knocked on the door.
OOC: Hark, what's this? The perfect point at which to insert my character? Huzzah and such :P

As Atima stood at the door, waiting for a response, a short girl with beige-colored fur shouldered her way past him, grumbling a soft 's'cuse me' as she did. Her tone gave away though that she was in no way intending to be polite. At the moment she was wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt over her black tanktop, her arms stuck up to the elbows in the pocket on the front of her shirt. She looked around for a while, seeming that while as unsociable as she was, she was definitely new to The HIVE and definitely lost.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Oh, hello.." Altima said as she was passing by. "Are you new here? you look a bit confused, do you need any help?" he turned around to face her.
She looked up, her piercing, acid-green eyes staring at him. "No... I can manage just fine on my own, thank you all the same" she said sharply.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"whats wrong?" he said grabbing her arm, stopping her from running away from him. "Something seems to be bothering you, are you sure there's nothing I can do for you?"
Vook continued to watch over the girl in the corner, who was now sideways on the floor squirming and shouting. "youre just going to tire yourself out girl. theres no use in trying to break those."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
She just looked at him, then at his hand on her arm. As her arm was pulled free from the pocket, everything below her elbow was instead hard, polished metal, as opposed to the same beige-n-black fur. She narrowed her eyes at him. "You're beginning to bother me, as a matter of fact..." she said, as her arms began to hum ominously.

((OOC: fair warning. Crosswire's going to be a bit of a b*tch, at least in the beginning))
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Wh-Wha...What happened to your arms..?" suddenly he heard the hum of something like...a generator. He quickly let go of her metallic arm.
OOC: oh shit altima now you've done it.

IC:

"what's taking him so long? this campus isnt THAT big..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan