Join our server on Discord

Hey,
Crimson: *hears Steven coming* Oh, it's you again. *draws his Freeze Ray from his suit and encases Steven into a ice cube which flies right past them*

*looks back to Lurea* Sorry about that, now where were we. *begins digging his muzzle underneath the towel while his paws gently grope at her buttocks*

Zorromon: *appears next to Kurtz* Did you say you're going to kill Crimson? *Twisted* Well it's about time, I'm going to enjoy this.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lurea: *moans quietly* Ahh... *closes her eyes*

Kurtz: *transforms into Regil, and all three of his wings open for the first time* Oh, I'm so gonna enjoy this! *starts charging towards Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gun: I already am! *Eats popcorn* *Spits out a screw* WHO PUT THIS HERE WITHOUT KETCHUP!? I SHALL OBLITERATE THEE!!
Crimson: *out of the corner of his eye he sees Regil approaching while his paws reach further below to her nether regions* Hmmm, he might be a problem.

Monica: *walks in front of Regil and glares at him and Zorromon* Shame on you two, when are you boys going to learn fighting solves nothing. Now c'mon, lets go calm down. *starts dragging Regil away by the ear while smiling at the dragon*

Zorromon: Humph, blasted Kurtz and damn Crimson, I'm always given the short end of the stick! *huffs while storming off*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Regil: *frowns* NO. I am not going with you. *struggles to break free* LUREA IS MY PARTNER, GODAMNIT!

Lurea: Ahh... You should stop... *moans quietly* D-Don't anger him anymore...

Steven: *dust starts swirling into his body* NO-ONE FREEZES ME! *shatters out of the ice*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gun: (babbles something on endlessly about sweet potatoes)
Crimson: *notices Steven and Kurtz advancing towards him* Um, well that's all for today, hope you enjoyed yourself Lurea. *dashes for the nearest window and jumps down fifty floors*

AHHHH!!! *makes a huge splash as he crashes into the conviently placed lake*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Regil: *opens all three wings* YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, MIDGET! *jumps out of the window and flies headfirst into the lake, making the water explode around him and splash outwards*
Steven: *aims Rocket Launcher at Crimson's tank and fires*You go bye-bye! *watches an explosion swallow the tank*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: *flies into the air from the exploded water and roughly lands on the ground some distance away* Ugh, what a trip. *sees Regil approaching* Damn, he's still coming, good thing I have super speed. *quickly dashes towards the horizon*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Regil: *appears in front of Crimson* No running for you... teleport works for this form as well.... *stamps his foot to where Crimson is running*
Steven: *grins, and aims his Rocket Launcher at Monica* I hate to do this... but you're my bargaining chip!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds