Join our server on Discord

STR8, YAOI, YURI, BI- pure, to-the-point sex RPG!!!
He let go Shiira for a moment, then looked at the trio on the ground and grinned ''You have a real nice place Grey!'' He lifted Shiira around his arms and carried her to them and laid her on her back softly ''I'm going to start already if you don't mind'' He chuckled and then got on top of the cat-girl and placed his head between her breasts, then moved his face to her left breast and sticked out his tongue to start licking her nipple, after little while he took in inside his mouth and started to suck on it while one of his paws fondled the other breast.

''Mnnh... nice breasts Shiira...'' He sucked on harder while his free paw moved to her crotch, starting to circle her wet opening with one finger, then entered one and started pumping in and out, both his tails swished around happily as he worked on her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"h-help-" Grey was groaning as the two girls pinned him to the ground. "I wan't to get busy with shiira too!"

"Shut up and kiss me big bro!" Ivy kissed him on the muzzle.

"Yeah Grey- chill." she said as she rubbed his sheath.

"Argh- this is different!" Grey yelled.

"What? don't you love your little sis?" Ivy murred.

"I love you- platonically- and we're twins!" Grey complained.

"what about me? I'm not your sister." Angel smiled. "Hey nina- I think the red guy has enough room for one more."

"Angel- be reasonable!" Grey exclaimed.

"What? you don't like what I'm doing?" she said, inserting a finger inside his sheath and touching the hidden member inside.

"maybe if you were someone else- otherwise- NO!" Grey yelled. "Shiira- mar- help me!"

Angel pulled Grey's limp dick out of it's sheath, and rubbed it on her cheek. "mmmm... so warm...." she moaned.
He pulled his head from her chest and then looked at Grey's situation, then at Nina, then at Grey again ''I have to say something about this... winged girl, come here with the furry lizard!'' He said practically ignoring Grey's plead for help, his tails swishing around happilly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: lol!
IC:

"yeah- go for the winged girl! I'm okay with being raped by my own sister and cousin!" he said sarcastically.
''Who said anything about rape? they just want to make you feel good, so stop complaining and act like a man, or act like me, it always works'' He said while chuckling, while waiting for Nina, he played with Shiira's breasts in his claws.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay then, I'll act like it's normal to fuck with your family." Grey huffed. "I give in! fine!"

"Good, cuz I want that in me..." Angel said.

"what are you waiting for then?" Grey asked with a grin.

"brother- what about me?" Ivy murred.

"I can lick pretty good." he said. "how's that for keeping it in the family?"
''That's better to hear'' He chuckled, then turned his face to Shiira and lowered his head so his white hair touched her face, he moved it aside with one of his claws, and then kissed her in the lips fully, entering his tongue inside her mouth to start a french kiss, his fingers twisting her nipples as he rubbed her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What's that noise?" asked the telephone.

"That's just the Master. He has some guests over. They're playing tennis."

"Oh, that's nice, Henry, dear. Has your problem cleared up yet?"

"Yes, mother, just like it had last time you rung."

"Oh, good. Anyway, I must go, Beatrix is coming over soon. Did I tell you about her new job as a housemaid? Why can't you get a job like that, Henry? Much better than your paper round."

"Mother, I haven't had a paper round since I was sixteen. I'm a butler now. Beatrix is a nanny."

"Oh, yes, so you are. Anyway, I'll speak to you later, dear. Bye."

"Bye, mother." Harry hung up, and turned his attention back to the Yaoi on the counter. He sipped his tea.
Ryu's ears were sticking straight up as he listened before an idea hit him, "Hey Harry you guys got a camcorder 'round here?" He smiled broadly with his toothy grin.

Nina snuck up behind him as Mar kissed Shiira, "You ever had a two on one?" Nina place her hands onto his shoulders and wrapped her wings around him, rubbing them along his furred chest, "Because if you haven't, I'm about to make sure you never forget it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Harry, being a Bulter, left and returned unnoticed, and handed Ryu a digital camcorder.

"Enjoy. Digital cassette based, hour long tape. Now, let me get back to my tea."