Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Shadow gave one final thrust as a small amount of cum came out of his piss hole and joined the rest already in Alice's crowded rectum. He lied down on the bed, pulling her down with him and next to him as he hugged her tightly, his cock was still stuck in her anus until the knot in it deflated, which would only be a minute or two. Shadow gentely nuzzled against the back of her head as he growled happily, "You're the greatest Alice." He said as he hugged her a bit tighter.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dan grins and kisses her softly. "so you want me to surprise you hon? okay then" he says as he makes her unwrap her leg from around him and he takes his tail from her pussy as he goes behind her to then gently pin her against the wall, he then lifts her left leg and slowly rubs his now erect dick against her pussy lips murring. "what about this way? you want me to go in?" he says with a grin as he makes the tip of his dick poke her entrance.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

After a while, she finish eating ice cream and lick her finger clean. Mitsuki look to Mar and smiles. Thank you so much...for treat me...as well as comfort me...
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blaze looked at Katt expressoin, "Cheer up we're going to be making sushi tonight," he said trying to put a smile on Katts face.

Quote:Disturbed returned the kiss with equal passion. Move his hands up and down Carman's wet sexy curves. Moving up to her arms and down to her finely shaped hips.

Carman murred as Disturbed kissed her and curessed her body when she broke the kiss. "Time to wash my body with those massive firm hands of your," she said as she handed the sponge to Disturbed and tuned around and lean up agaist him so he could wash her front.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei murrs softly when feeling her body pressed against the cold wall, and arches her head back while moaning softly when he rubs his dick against her pussy lips.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt's expression instantly lit up, "Why didn't you say so silly?" She said as she hugged him happily, "I'd do anything for a nice tasty fish."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"so eager aren't we?" Dan asks with a smirk and then he slowly starts to sink his dick in her pussy, inch by inch while murring. "mmm.... your sweet pussy sure is eager for more..." he says as kisses her back gently
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei closes her eyes, moaning softly and in delight.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed gladly started to wash Carmans back. Covering her back with suds moving the sponge down to her tail then back up again at the same time still feeling her finely shaped cheeks.
The OCA
Alice grinned satisfiedly, "I can say the same thing about you, but you are way better" she smiled and sighed a bit, relaxing from the tiring experience.

Mar smiled to Mitsuki, "Glad to hear, did you enjoy your ice-cream?" he asked kindly.

Dorothy groaned lustfully, wanting his seed inside her more than ever, "Fill me Kurtz! Ohhhhh! I need it badly!" she yelled as her pussy clamped down on his big cock.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad