Join our server on Discord

Furry College!
Alice giggled, "No. I'm doing better than that to ya lovely!" she chirped, then suddenly grabbed both his balls in her paws and started massaging them while putting her face below Shadow's shaft, only to 'climb' up with her tongue from the base till the tip, then quickly she started taking it inside her maw, slurping and running her tongue around the canine cock while taking inch by inch inside her mouth till she had taken three fourths of the length.

Dorothy held herself on top of Kurtz by placing her claws around his waist, then she raised her hips, her pussy just above Kurtz's member, "Want it?" she asked, giggling.

OOC: We need to wait for Faiz.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Mitsuki smiles to Mar and nodded while looking to the ice-cream seller, and spoke in polite tone. "Mixed vanilla and strawberry flavor, please."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"OHHHHHHH!" Shadow's whole body shuddered, his eyes glazed over slightly and rolled upwards, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he panted. He placed his hands onto Alice's head, feeling like he could fall over at any second from the pleasure she was giving him with the blow job, "Ahhhh Alice." He moaned as his cock began spurting out a few small drops of cum, leftover from his previous orgasm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz, with a small chuckle, nodded eagerly. "Oh, you know it." His tail started swishing, as his eyes stared up at her face.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
She nods eagerly, lost in her own ecstasy and pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dan's orgasm faded after a bit but then he smiles and gets an idea as he gets up and helps her up and smiles. "let's do it in a new way" he then lifts her and takes her to the bathroom closing the door behind him as he takes her to the shower setting her down there and turns on the water to then kiss her deeply as the water soaks their furs completely, he fondles her breasts hungrily as his limp dick rubs against her crotch gently making him murr softly, his tail wrapping around hers
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alice looked up on him, Guess he isn't used to so much as him... Well, it's better let him do what he wants! she smiled to herself, then removed the member from her maw, leaving it with some of her saliva on it, "But hey" she suddenly said, caressing the shaft a bit, "Didn't ya want to feed me?" Alice turned around, grinning and suddenly getting on all fours on the bed, her tail lifting so he'd see her holes, "I'm hungry..."

Mar smiled and waved his claw as refusal, "I'll pass."

The attendant nodded and prepared Mitsuki's ice-cream, then handed it to her when ready.

Mar paid the ice-cream and looked on Mitsuki, "Enjoy, Mitsuki."

Dot smiled cutely to him, then suddenly she lowered her hips down, making her pussy slowly take Kurtz's member inside her pussy, she closed her eyes and started moaning, it didn't hurt as it had before.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she closes her eyes and moans loud in his mouth while kissing him deeply and yet passionately. she slowly lifts one leg to them wrap it around his waist while guiding her wet tails to his back and rubbing it seductively
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Follow the ol' divining rod!

IC:

Shadow walked up quickly behind her, his cock felt like it was already about to burst as he positioned it's head at her tiny opening, "Just tell me if I go too fast." He said as he began applying slight pressure. "Ohhh," Shadow moaned loudly as her ass seemed to suck in his erected member, devouring inch after inch of it into itself, "God that's tight." he siad as her anus clamped down on him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Moaning softly, he mid-closed his eyes, as he himself slowly started to push up out out of instinct, making it slide a little faster into her, but not enough to inflict pain. His tail then slowly lifted up, and started to stroke Dot's tailhole slowly and gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds