Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Well, it's unusual to see someone with ears that are real." Nath chuckled lightly, though made sure she felt welcome as he gave a soft rub to the neko's ear, smiling warmly. "Most people think they are fake... or at least, show possession of some sort."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The neko couldn't help but purr cutely once he rubbed her ears, twitching them happily. "Meow~" She then looks up at him with her green eyes. "Well for me is so natural to have them. Do you like my ears?" She asks curiously.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I really love them, they..." Nath began, before then pausing awkwardly and blushing. He found himself struggling to openly admit to the silver-haired neko of his love for catgirls, or anything that looked like catgirls, so went on a different. "...I just really love them. The feline look, I mean."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara couldn't help but suddenly cling to Nath's neck out of the blue. "Aww that is so sweet" The silver-haired girl commented cheerfully while her tail wagged frantically behind her, her mounds pressing against his chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing darkly once feeling the neko's monds against him once more, Nath tried to stutter to get himself out of the situation. "A-Anyway, let's get home. We can drop this stuff off and maybe, just maybe... we can test these out." Nath grinned lightly, as they began approaching the apartment once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko got back onto her feet and proceeds to walk by his side once again. "Ooh~?" Her ears immediately perked up and she looks at him. "So mhh..? You want to test them right away?" She asks curiously though blushing darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yessshhh... if that's no problem with you." Nath grinned happily, seeing her blushing from the idea as he nudged her gently and smirked. "Afterall, the games can wait until after that, can't they?" He smirked, thinking of the possibilities with the toys in hand.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well the games can wait indeed" Sara responded while nodding, blushing deeply nonetheless. "And you definitely are making me eager too, to try out the new things we just got" The neko pokes her tongue out cutely at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we're just about there so we can try soon indeed." Nath smirked after hearing how Sara too was becoming eager, picturing the neko naked for a brief moment before blushing darkly across his cheeks. They soon approached the apartments again, as he began to track up the stairs with her towards their door, as he pulled out the keys and stood outside the door. "Alright let's get inside shall we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara had noticed how red his cheeks were for a moment. "I bet you are not thinking in anything good" She commented only loud enough for him to hear. Once reaching his apartment, the Neko steps inside first, wiggling her butt teasingly for him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions